Chapter Two

[Zack]

After Ri and Cass left, it was just Jack and I left on the bus. We were completely alone. Jack sighed, grabbed a beer out of the fridge and flopped down on the couch. I joined him, my phone in one hand my other around the back of the sofa, almost making it look like my arm was around Jack. Oh, if only it was.

"Nothing like good ol' basic cable," Jack said. I laughed and agreed.

Over the next, what seemed like hours, we made casual small talk about the crappy tv shows on. Only, I couldn't pay attention to the TV. The thing running through my mind was Jack. Cute, amazing, talented, goofball Jack Barakat. I've always had somewhat of an attraction to him since the day I met him, but over the past few years I've started to notice everything he does. From the way he so passionately plays his guitar to the even cute way he eats his food.

It's now around 8:00 and no one has showed any signs of coming home yet. I look over at Jack and see he has passed out with his beer in his hand and his head on my chest, almost. I didn't even notice. Getting up carefully, I pick him up and carry him to his bunk and throw a blanket over him.

I observe him for a brief moment before Ri and Cass come in.

"So," Cass began, "What'd you guys do?"

"Watched basic cable for what seemed like centuries," Ri and Cass sat on the couch and apologized for leaving us in the utter hell of TV and nothing else to do. I brushed it off and laughed as I walked towards my bunk.

I quickly changed into some pajama pants and no shirt, and I climbed into bed with my phone.

"@zackalltimelow: Tour starts tomorrow! Pumped to finally get back out on stage!"