Chapter 5: KILL THE DREAM

The scene first shows Najenda and Lubbock in the kitchen, having fruit for breakfast. The two were discussing about the stuff playing out so far.

Lubbock: are you sure it's okay to leave Sheele in charge of the guys today?

Najenda: oh they'll be alright. I am positive Sheele will take a liking to them.

Lubbock: what makes you say that?

Najenda: well, as you know, Sheele has always admired the stories of Sparda, and has gotten well acquainted with the brothers. And, all three are quite popular with the girls.

Leone: (enters and sets a bowl of fruit down) yeah! That's why I called dibs on being their trainer next.

Najenda: see? They're natural talents.

Lubbock: (groans in frustration) damnit, that is such bull-crap!!

Najenda: you may go far as to say (smirks) they're lady killers.

Leone and Lubbock: (sweat drops)

Najenda: pretty good, huh?

Leone and Lubbock: (backs away)

Najenda: oh well, maybe next time.

Akame: (enters) so then about lunch, I was thinking that I might make some mapo beef bowls.

Lubbock: well I prefer if you decide between mapo and tofu—

Leone and Najenda: sounds good!

Akame: and I'll top it off with a little fried chicken, okay?

Lubbock: fried chicken, too? Don't you think that's a little bit—

Leone and Najenda: sounds good!

Lubbock: (lowers his head) where the heck do they put it all?

*DEAN*

Out nearby a river, Sheele was siting on a rock waiting for the guys to resurface. They soon come out in armor. Tatsumi was tired, but Dean and Vali didn't look as exhausted.

Sheele: congratulations, you've learned how to swim in armor.

Tatsumi: (gets out) so heavy. Man, that was really hard.

Sheele: it's a requirement to train with our assassins curriculum. I don't really do any chores or anything, so I kinda specialize in training new recruits like you three.

Dean: why's that?

She then explained on how she was an airhead when it came to certain tasks. This included cooking and burning the meat (Akame was not happy about that), trying to help Bulat clean and made a mess, buying dozens of pounds of sugar instead of salt, and somehow managing to wash Mine with the laundry (Dean laughed at that last part).

Tatsumi: now that I think about it, why weren't you there with the others when we first met?

Sheele: (thinks) uh, well, I'm sure there was a reason, but I can't remember.

Dean: oh.

Sheele: (stands up and bows) sorry. I'm such an airhead. (Glasses fall off and goes to find them) oh, not again.

She keeps trying to find them, until Vali kneels down, picks them up, and offers them to her.

Sheele: (blushes) oh, thank you, Vali.

Dean: aw, you do have a heart.

*WHAM!*

Both Sheele and Tatsumi look in shock as Vali had smacked Dean, hard, with Yamato's scabbard right in his head. Dean was on the ground with some smoke coming out of his head.