Chapter 2: KILL THE AUTHORITY

The scene opens up to Dean practicing at a makeshift shooting range. After what happened last night, he decided to get use to the accommodations at the base. It's definitely a change from a shop in the Capital to a base in the mountains. However, it mattered little so long as he was able to keep killing demons and eating pizza. After some time shooting, he was approached by Leone and the boy from last night.

 After some time shooting, he was approached by Leone and the boy from last night

Leone: there you are. I've been looking for you.

Dean: what's up?

Leone: I'm showing Tatsumi around so he can get to know everyone.

Dean: cool.

Tatsumi: I didn't see any posters of you in the Capital. Are you new?

Dean: yep. Got hired last night.

Tatsumi: wait, last night?

Leone: Dean's getting paid to help us. Especially against demons. So Tatsumi, you thinking on joining?

Tatsumi: I...don't know. It's not that whether or not I'd be good at it. I just don't want to kill people.

Dean: that's fair.

Leone: c'mon, devil boy. We're gonna meet the others.

With that said, he joins them as they walk around the base. First, they were in the main room where they found a girl in purple and with glasses. Her name was Sheele.

Sheele: oh? He still hasn't decided to join us yet?

Leone: he's a bit hesitant. (Pats Tatsumi on the head) so I was hoping you'd give him a few words of encouragement, okay?

Sheele: (anime glasses kick in) well, since we showed you the location of our hideout, then if we can't convince you to join the team then you'll be dead.

Tatsumi: (scared) uh, is that supposed to be encouragement or a threat?

Dean: I mean, my dad would threaten Vali and I when we trained, and I turned out okay.

Sheele: (looks over at Dean) is it true you're one of the sons of Sparda?

Dean: the youngest to be specific. And the fun one.