Chapter 1: KILL THE DARKNESS

The scene begins with the sound of a phone ringing. Then, transitioning from black, we see a building that looked it was still under arrangements with a desk, pool table, a jukebox, and a few other pieces of furniture. A door opens from the back, and we see a white haired boy with blue eyes, shirtless, black pants and boots, and fingerless gloves, drying his hair with a towel as he got done having a shower. This was Dean Redgrave, the youngest of the brothers.

He makes his way over to the phone, kicks the knocked over chair up, sits in it with his feet propped on the desk, and hit the desk hard enough for the receiver to pop off the phone and into his hand.

Dean: sorry, not open for business yet. (Hangs up) I haven't even picked a name for this joint and already I'm getting calls. (Takes a bite of pizza)

Ten years have passed since the night of his family's death. Since then, Dean's learned that his home wasn't attack by danger beasts, but actual demons. Since then, he's taken on jobs in killing both creatures, in hopes to one day find the one who killed his mother. Since then, his body's been toned and slim to where he can go for hours of fighting without being exhausted. To make it easier to take on jobs, he decided to start his own demon/danger beast killing business. 

He was just chilling, when he hears the door open, and looks to see a girl with long black hair, red eyes, a black trench coat over a uniform and a katana strapped to the waist. It was Akame, a member of Night Raid.

Akame: is this the residence of Dean Redgrave?

Dean: that'd be me. If you're looking for the bathroom, it's in the back.

Akame: actually, I came here to offer you something, son of Sparda.

Dean: (narrows his eyes and sets the slice down) where'd you hear that?

Akame: the story of Sparda was told throughout the Revolutionary Army. But, more to that story is that he married a human woman, and had two sons. You're one of them, are you not?

He looks more at this girl, and slowly moves his hand to grab one of his guns. Dean knew people heard the story of his father, but none knew about what happened to him afterwards. So, hearing this girl talk about it brought warning bells to his head.

Dean: look, sweetheart, if you're not here to use the bathroom, or have an actual job for me, get out.

Akame: I actually do have—

She's interrupted when a demon suddenly breaks through the ceiling, and stabs Dean. More then show up, and all surround the boy, staring him with scythes. Akame was about to pull out her sword, when Dean palm heel strikes one of the demons off. They look in shock to see Dean alive, and more so when he casually walks away from them and to the jukebox. He rips the blades out of his body, and gets ready to press the music button.

Dean: this party's getting crazy. Let's rock!

He presses it, but nothing happens. He tries a few times, then gets frustrated, and punches the machine. It comes to life, and starts playing music.