Confronting Fears: Chapter 15

Depuis le début

''Can you behave for at least one day?'' he asked as he secured his embrace tightly around me, and preventing any chance of my escape.

''Allen told you?'' I asked

''Of course, he told me,'' he said.

''Are you mad?'' I asked.

He grinned and kissed me on the lips and replied, ''I'm not mad...I am livid.'' He playfully tossed me over his shoulder and threw me onto the bed. I landed on my back and playfully rolled onto my stomach denying him any entrance to my body.

An unexpected swat across my backside sent me lunging forward towards the other side of the bed, but I was halted by the strong hand of Sam who grabbed my foot and dragged me back towards him. ''Get off me,'' I squealed playfully.

''After today, you get no requests,'' he said. He provided me with another swat across the backside and turned me over on my back giggling to meet his goofy face.

He only undid his pants enough to allow the stiffness under it to break free. He didn't bother to remove my nightgown, it was lucid and thin enough. He invited himself under my nightgown and between my legs. I excitedly welcomed him as he thrusted himself into me making me moan and scream in pleasure and passion.
"Please!" I cried. He only met my cries with warm kisses across my lips to quiet my excitement. He kept going until he succumbed to the climax of his own excitement and quickly finished the ending of mine.

The ill feeling in my stomach had awoken me abruptly from my deep sleep. Sam still remained asleep despite my swift tossing and turning while attempting to put myself back to sleep. I finally got up and walked over to the window seal to find the few peppermint herbs I had left.
The floor was cold beneath my feet and I quickly scurried over to the window seal to collect the herbs but something distracted me from outside. There was a pink bright flash coming from the nearby wooded area. It looked outwardly out of the ordinary and I wondered if the sinister mind confined to the stables was behind it.
I opened the window and stuck my head out as far as I could to sneak a peak at the stables to the far right nearly falling out the window. I glanced over to the stables and saw several men walking around alert and keeping a close eye inside the stable where the sinister soul resided. I knew it couldn't be him, but then who or what was it, I thought to myself. The pink flash pointed at me directly this time and I wondered if it could have possibly been the other girl who was token as hostage by Grant.
I glance back at Sam who was still asleep and decided to consult the issue by myself. Although it was not wise, there would probably be no harm done in getting a closer look.
Ignoring my goosebumps or the need to place something over my gown, I quietly crept out the room and downstairs. I pasted the infirmary along the way and decided to take a peek inside. There was a soft whisper coming from the room and I creaked open the door to peer inside. The moon was little help from the window, but I could distinguish a frail figure in the corner on the bed chanting some song of words I could not make out and snapping and clapping her hands to the beat.
It had been the most I had seen her do since her rescue and I wondered if she had gone mad. She giggled abruptly at what seemed to be nothing and continued to sing the song with an indistinguishable whisper. I watched in amazement until I was startled by a freezing cold finger tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see one of the nurses.
"I don't believe we've met, I'm Meadow," she said as she strongly pumped my hand and awkwardly cleared her throat. "The new residential nurse. Your husband hired me today and I'll be assisting your friend from her on out," she said.
The white woman was about my age and her blond hair was sleeked into a neat bun. She wore a tan colored gown with a smock in front of it and her hazel eyes sparkled in the dark.
"Nice to meet you. I was just taking a walk and came down here and noticed Teal was talking to herself," I said to her.
"She's been doing that since nightfall. Your welcome to come sit and chat with her. She doesn't seem to be tired," she said pointing at the girl who had seemingly gone mad.
I shook my head no, as I remember my intention of my objective. Teal was only a detour and I had to get going if I was going to make it back before sunrise. "That's alright, perhaps in the morning?" I suggested.
"I'll have her up and ready for you in the morning, Mrs. West", she said.
"Not quite Ms. West yet... Thank you and I'd appreciate it, if you would keep this occurrence between us," I said authoritatively.
"No problem, Ms. Rain," she said squeezing my arm and swiftly disappearing into the infirmary only leaving traces of her blond hair behind her.