Plans and Effects: Chapter 10

It was almost past midday and Sam would be home any minute. My dress had been ruined from dirt and grass stains and needed changing. I quickly went up to the master bedroom and found another suitable dress. It was plaid and pink. It wasn't exactly my taste, but it was decent, and I put it on. Then I decided to brush my hair that had been left disheveled after the incident in the woods.

The door slid open and Sam appeared bright eyed and bushy tailed. Dropping his bag to the floor, he picked me up and spun me around in a circle. ''I've been thinking about you all day,'' he said.

''And what were you thinking about?'' I asked, as he set me back down on the ground.

''Everything, but mostly about this,'' he said kissing my neck and driving me gently to sit down on the bed. He kneeled on the floor and began working on removing my panty hose.

''I just got all dressed. It will just have too wait, until after the wedding designer leaves,'' I said attempting to stop him.

''Our future kids can't wait. We have to get started now,'' he urged playfully kissing my feet and legs.

''Well, I am not going to turn into moldy old women anytime soon,'' I said giggling as his mouth neared towards a sensitive spot on my thigh.

The door busted open and I quickly pulled my panty hoes back on. I peered at the door to see a blushing Sandra holding her dignity. ''I came to inform you the wedding planner is here. Sorry to interrupt Sir and um...Mam'' she said nervously.

''Thank you, Sandra. Please, inform Jules Basile we will be down promptly,'' he said blushing.

''Yes sir'' she said nearly tripping on the way out and closing the door behind her.

''Are you blushing. Are embarrassed?'' I asked amused as he pulled my pantyhose back down.

''No, now let's continue, before Basile's patients runs thin,'' he said pushing me back on the bed, but I denied him access to his desire and pulled my pantyhose back up

''We will continue after Basile leaves,'' I said as I stood up and headed for the door.

''Fine. I guess the production of our kids will just have to wait'' he said smacking my backside that left a stinging after shock.

Jules Basile was a weird looking French man. He had a bold head and no eyebrows. He was dressed in the fanciest of cloths and his feet were pigeon toed. I didn't know whether his cock-eyes or beer belly stuck out more.

''Good afternoon Jules Basile,'' said Sam as he firmly shook the weird man's hands. ''This is my future wife, Rain,'' he said.

''You never mentioned how much of a beauty she was,'' said the weird man as he took my hand and kissed it. Jules Basile had an French accent that matched his criteria of work.

''I don't like to gloat, but she is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Inside, underneath, and out,'' said Sam with a sly smile on his face. He winked at me and I blushed scarlet.

''That's enough love birds. My time is of the essence. Shall we start outside?'' said Basile.

''Yes we shall,'' Sam responded. Sam and I decided to go with a floral theme and Basile took notes of costs, suggestions, necessities for the wedding. We went over every room design in detail that would be used for the wedding and we finally finished after three hours. By time we finished I was so famished and tired. However, I had a stomach to feed and a man to please.