Chapter 41-k_thax

Start from the beginning

Kay: Hey mom.

Jade: Wow, you called? We're on speaking terms? What's next, Ray will go to Harvard?

Kay: Haha, very funny, note the sarcasm. Were having dinner tonight, so-

Jade: Hold on, one second- Sam, get back to work and get out of my office!

Sam: Julian is on his way up.

Jade: Jesus christ! Just don't say anything to him, I'll call security, just get out.

Sam: Alright, whatever you want, my love.

Jade: I'm not- just get out Sam. Ok Kay, you have my full attention, but talk a bit fast before I kill Julian and Sam with my pen.

Kay: Ok, we're having dinner at 7, so be ready. Don't kill your lovers and go to jail. Bye mom.

Jade: But they're not- *sighs* bye. Love you.

Kay: Love ya, bye.

I laid back on my bed, eating the fruit snacks and eventually falling asleep.

Four hours later...

I woke up at 6 and started to get ready. Once I was done at 6:25, I drove to my mom's house and saw the TM crew getting ready. I just sat down and watched tv.

Everyone was ready at 6:45 and we all piled up into my mom's Escalade and drove to the restaurant my dad gave me directions to. He also texted me that Prince's mom is coming too. I knew this would end in a disaster.

My mom and Prince's mom hate each other. I have no idea why they have beef though. Probably because her son got me pregnant.

Kay: Anna (Prince's mom) Is going to be there.

Jade: This won't end well.

Ej: Why?

Prince: There's unspoke tension between the two. My mom and Kay's mom is just like putting Nisha and Nia in a room by themselves with weapons. Or even worse, Kay and Kelly.

Jade: Everything will be ok as long as she doesn't say anything to me and if I have something to drink.

Ray: Just don't stab her with the salad fork. *laughs*

Jade: I promise I'm going to jail tonight.

We finally arrived at the fancy restaurant and walked in to see my father and Anna already sitting and drinking wine, conversing like normal people, but that was going to change soon.

Anna: Jade. *mumbles* I see you still look like your mother and her buissness.

Jade: Anna. *mumbles* I hope you bungee jump with a rubber band and cut it.

Anna: *mumbles* You can get hit by a bus.

Jade: *mumbles* I want to give you a high five in the face with a chair made of steel with spikes on fire.

Anna: *mumbles* Whore.

Jade: *mumbles* Bitch.

Anna:...

Jade: *mumbles* That's just what I thought.

Connor: Ok, let's order.

We all took our seats and ordered. There was an akward silence for a few minutes before the food came. As my mom and Anna were finishing up their salads, my mom got text messages and looked at her phone. I looked at who it was from, and it was Sam and Julian, no surprise. It's kinda ironic how they show up at the same place at the same time.