preface

Hello guys, gays and in-betweens,

I'm back. There isn't much I can say here without dropping spoilers but I'd be interested in your predictions.

This is a sequel so if you haven't already I suggest reading book 1 first.

The time frame of the story is 4 weeks after 7 days in limbo so the end of September 2020 (don't think too hard about this, that they're still touring in Europe after that long doesn't make sense and neither does the order of cities they go through). Also, I feel like I should mention that COVID was never a thing in this timeline.

A warning up front: this might not be your cup of tea if you liked 7 days. I tried to keep up the general tone but themes are very different. The rating is just a by-product of the change in genre. I'm not going to repeat this so just beware. I kept it rather tame in my opinion but I know everybody perceives this differently.

Billie's becoming a POV character so I'm repeating the disclaimer I made in the first book; her characterisation, including her sexuality, is solely based on my imagination.

Lastly, I'll try being more visible as an author but I keep forgetting that actual people are going to read this.
The song recommendations will be continued but I'm not limiting myself to one type of music. Expect everything.

That's it, hope you're having and great day and enjoy

________________________________________

▪ published 27.01 to 14.04.2021
▪ warning for sex and graphic depictions of violence