#010

Collision.

When I first opened my eyes, I was filled with the wonders of this world. The trees, the grass, the ground. It was a life covered in wonders of nature as I coexist with this wonder and became wonder itself.

There was a sudden shift that happened to my world and I Collided with other Planets.
The roots of my trees were plucked, my grass withered and the ground were as dry as it can get, and I watched in awe. In a dry land where rain did not visit, the planet I collided with provided me comfort.

They were the gentle wind that blew away my shattered piece and once again, from the cracks of this dry ground- it grew. My wonder.
The once dry land became colorful, there weren't just trees and grass but flowers bloomed. And my wonder, teached me how to grow my roots, from my soul, into this barren land.
I allowed myself to be inhabited by my wonder's species. I let herbivores and carnivorous creature roam around me and once again there was another shift, another collision.
The Species ran around in fear and suddenly from the Peaceful demeanor of I am, there was Famine.

My wonder's species ate each other.
And my wonder disappeared.
Blood kept splattering on my greens, and I tried again, to grow the roots from my soul and there was nothing.

They, the gentle winds who blew away my shattered pieces once again entered my world, and this time she embraced me. And she wiped away everything in an instance for she was the Air that give this greens and species life.

'Be Ferocious' they said,
And I became them.
I governed my World, And I am.

The Wonder that was only for me became everyone else's as we share each others' World.
We helped each other grow from the roots of our soul.

You, The Precious Allowed me how to feel.
That I am indeed is a Wonder, and I am allowed to be overtaken by this Wonder.
I am closed my eyes.
And I breathe in breathe out, they.
My Wonder was long gone.
The one who tainted the Color of this World.
And This Wonder isn't only Greens but Blue and Deep.
And He hides within the Water of My Fears.
He took the Identity of the light in my Darkest Skies.
He stayed still, he was unmoving. He's unchanging for he was nothing but a fragment of This Wonder.
My Wonder,
The One Who Governs I am.
Was long gone.

And There I am Evolving, Changing.
Expanding into Andromeda's Galaxies.
From the Beginning, I am.
In the End, I am.