#030

There was a time, I feared to be touched. But lately I was seen and loved in places where I could breathe. And when I say that I love everyone, I mean it. And my heart can't contain how much I love men and women, and everyone involved in my life.

Men are childish, and cute. Women are lovely and caring. And both can be everything. The generalization of gender seperating creating a line between the two is stupid because I watched and listen to the men in my life lately and when they laugh, it sounds like letting yourself be in a storm. Without cover, without hiding, without shelter, you exist in the eye of the storm and their laughters sounds like comfort in the rain. The sound of splashing of water, pitter patter, when you look up while it's raining and it touched you, embodying you, they sound like that always, the men in my life sounds like that. I love their hugs, their wide arms embodying my existence and I hold them like they're my religion and they wish to hug too, they love being seen, they like basking under sunlight, and they're tiny little sunshine, everything about them feels like the rain in February sprouting leaves and washing over me, like how that scenery looked like when we watched the rain just last week, in wednesday, when leaves fell down together with the rain. They're incredible, and I love existing with them. The men in my life is gentle and kind, they sound like a rainy day but with the comfort of finding your home again.