#-

Author's note:

I was thinking of completely rebranding my account because Paper Cigarettes has been an old username that I have used for years now before I abandoned my account in 2019. And when I started writing as Paper Cigarettes in Growth Pains way back 2020, my friend told me that she feels happy that I am writing once again.

And I was thinking of ending Growth Pains here. I know this book isn't perfect and my journey started because I wrote this with a lot of grammatical error and I felt like I have nothing to write here anymore.

I have outgrown, Growth Pains.
And with all the lessons I have learnt recently I can no longer write growth pains.

I have grown a lot as a person and just reading the first few parts of this book, I can no longer relate to it, not in a way that I have forgotten what it felt like to be in that situation— but to finally realize that I have accepted a lot of things about me.

So much changes happened to me for the past 6 months.
And I have grown a lot. Maybe because I wrote Growth Pains with my teenager heart that I can no longer relate to it as a 20 years old young adult. And I'm ending Growth Pains here, with all that I am from I was 17 until I turned 20.

Yes, it took me a lot of years to come up with 30 chapters, because I told myself to be patient writing this one instead of rushing for completion and I can tell how much my writing improved.

Thank you for being here.
My heart is with you, and will continue to be with you.
On our journey of self discovery, I hope I helped you find it.

I won't stop writing. I'll always be here.
This is my platter, and I'm putting my heart on it.

— signed by Paper Cigarettes, now known
as thegrassandsea.

With all my love,
Chula

April 08, 2023.