₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24

Start from the beginning

I got in and drove to the Sway house.

Skip car ride.

I arrived and got out of the the car, I walked up to the front door and entered. Griffin, Josh, Kio and Anthony were in the living room watching TV

"Hey" I said.

"Oh Brie, hi. Where were you? Jaden, Bryce, Yoandri and Joel aren't also home. We thought y'all got kidnapped and wanted to call 911 but then realized y'all must have gone out together, maybe to catch up or something" Josh said.

"We went to Justin's house yesterday. Sorry, I know we should have let y'all know"

"No need to apologize but next time do let us know when y'all decide to go out" Kio said.

"Yes dad" I joked and went upstairs to my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I'm sure Drake will be here anytime soon. I finished and wrapped a towel around my body and quickly got out of the bathroom. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit then dressed.

 I went to my closet and picked out an outfit then dressed

I went downstairs and found Drake seated with the guys. I don't know what they were talking about exactly but it looked like they were really enjoying the convo because they were laughing as well.

"Hey, Brie" Drake said when he noticed me.

"Hey, what are y'all talking about?"

"Now that you ask, I think it's a boys thing only so I'm not telling you anything" Drake said.

"Whattttt that's so unfair"

"You're a girl"

"Ugh fuck off. Anyways I hate to cut your lil boys talk but can we go, I'm ready" I said and he stood up then asked the guys IG users and followed them.

We said bye and got out of the house. We walked up to his Ferrari and he unlocked it, I got into the passenger seat and he got in the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove off.

"How're you doing?" He asked.

"I'm okay and you?"

"I'm good"

"Where's Dwayne?"

"We'll meet him when we get there"

"So where are you taking me?"

"There's this new amazing restaurant that just opened up. They serve to die for dishes I'm sure we'll all enjoy"

"By the way you're saying it, I think it's it's very good."