Chapter 8 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Marnie had awoken to a wiggling big boy, all prepared to greet the day she felt him burrow into her hair, wondering why he was hiding the whimper and shaking that followed caused her to instead wrap him up in her arms. Something must have caused this reaction and she could only surmise that it was a memory or a nightmare. She waited until he had calmed before whispering to him. Still hidden in her hair he had responded "Yeth, but Miss Ma scaw them away" she smiled at the response. Glad she was able to sooth him, "alright little man its time to get up, do you want a bath first or breakfast?" she could feel him wiggling again then he whispered, "baf pweese" wondering at the shyness it dawned on her. Rubbing his back she whispered back "it's ok honey if you had an accident, it takes time for little boys to get used to getting up to the potty ok. Let's run you a nice bubble bath so you can play with the boat and dinosaurs, does that sound nice?"

Silence followed but she felt him nodding in her hair, it seemed he was unwilling to remove himself from her arms just yet so she gave him another squeeze before pulling back, She gazed at the shy man smiling to show she was not upset with him. His face was so adorable with his long curls falling into his eyes. She reached up and brushed them aside so she could see his beautiful baby blues, "There's my Henry, you disappeared" he smiled then giggled at her silly words.

Leaving Henry to enjoy his bath Marnie walked down to the kitchen. She walked as quiet as she could to not disturb the sleeping man in the living room. Using the saucepan rather than the microwave she heated up some milk and vanilla for Henry. She almost screamed when a deep voice spoke to her "That smells sweet" regulating her breathing she turned to the bright-eyed man standing in her kitchen. "Sorry to wake you" he eyed her noting her trying to slow her quickened breath "Sorry I scared you. I'm an early riser, Royal Marines don't tend to sleep late" smiling at the man she walked over and started the kettle "Why don't you go spend some time with your brother, he's currently trying to take down the dinosaur using a navy boat. I can bring you a tea with his milk."

Smiling softly at the image he was presented with Nick chuckled as he replied "That was one of his favourite games when he was a child, I remember we would work out different deployments to rescue the citizens. He really isn't pretending, is he? This is real." Marnie watched as the mans face changed. The soft older brother replacing the worried one as he turned to go help Henry play. She waited for a moment after he had gone, she had only ever known Henry as the child he presented as. It must be difficult for his family who has known him as an adult to see him reverted back to this age. Seeing that it was 7:30 she knew Judy would be up with Joshie so taking the moment alone she called her sister.

They had spent 20mins talking discussing their options and the reality of the situation. Finally, Judy had agreed that she should go with Henry if he wanted her to. The hospital where Judy worked had a great daycare and it had only been that Marnie was a better option that she had not used the facility. She had released Marnie to follow her heart and see where it led. Hanging up she reheated the milk and made the tea taking it to her bathroom. The site she was greeted with was so heart-warming. The brothers were deep in discussion about the best strategy to defeat the monster whilst Nick was gently washing with brothers back and armpits. Smiling she walked in placing Nicks tea on the bench and turning to the men she said, "It looks like some heavy conversations happening in here".

Henry giggled; Miss Ma was being funny again she wiggled her eyebrows as she handed him his morning milk. Taking a sip of the yummy milk he smiled up at her as he drank. It had been fun playing battles with his broder this morning. He had a faint long-ago memory of them doing this before, that made this time with his brother so calming. His broder and Miss Ma were talking quietly when he saw his mummy's head pop into the bathroom. He wanted to jump up but then he remembered he didn't have any clothes on. So glad for the thick bubbles in the bath he just smiled at his mummy and said around his drink "moing mumee" this made his mummy smile bigger as she walked in and said, "I wondered where you all were." The big people had a short conversation then Miss Ma came and sat by the bath looking at him with her smiling eyes. "Hey pumpkin, I'm going to get breakfast started your mummy and brother will help you get changed ok?" he blushed at the thought, getting dressed was ok but for the embarrassing part, he whispering so only Miss Ma could hear "but what about dipee I only want you to do that."

She smiled softly then scratched her chin "mmmmm How about you try the pull-ups today they are easy and go on like pants, but you must tell me if you need to go potty ok?" That sounded good to Henry so he smiled back and nodded. Miss Ma stood up, and said to mummy "I'll lay out an outfit on the bed for him with a pull-up, then go get breakfast started." Mummy smiled softly and agreed then Miss Ma left the room and mummy and Nicki came and sat next to the bath. Mummy gave his hair a scratch then said "Hey handsome" making him blush, "we are going to have to take you home soon, but we have a big question to ask you that's really important" The thought of having to leave made Henry's tummy hurt. He gazed up at his mummy and nodded "Ok, Is listening" mummy smiled at his words.

Settling to listen his mummy smiled and continued "Do you like Miss Ma?" Henry didn't need to think about that question as he quickly declared "Yep, I weely weely Ike Miss Ma, see is the Bestest Pwincess," both mummy and Nicki smiled at this declaration, then mummy reached out and played with Henry's hair "I'm glad that you really like her, because if you would like we would like to ask Miss Ma to come and live with you and help you." His jaw dropped and his eyes got big at the thought an awed whisper left his lips "Is dat otay? I weeling want Miss Ma to come, I ouud miss her sooooo much" Both the adults smiled at his response "Alright well, let's get you up and dressed than when we go downstairs you can ask Miss Marnie ok?"

Henrywas really happy about this, but then he looked at his mummy and felt a littlesorry "Mummy, are you sawd that I wan Miss Ma to come?" looking ather sweet boy she answered, "No I'm not sad honey, I think Miss Marniewill be a good help to you and you want to know a secret?" His eyes gotbig at this and he started to bounce on the spot saying quietly "Yethpwees, I wike secwets " his mummy bent down to his ear and said softly"I think Miss Ma might really like you to call her Mummy just like me, andI think that would be a nice thing for you to do" feeling all funny insideat this Henry looked at his mummy "Weely, you tink see ould be otay wifdat" she nodded and smiled at him. A giggle bubbled up inside and a brightsmile pulled at his lips thinking about getting to talk to his new mummy.   

A/N Well hello reader, I was having a conversation with someone this week about how some parts of this story made her cringe as it is a true fan fiction about Henry and not one of his Characters. But as she kept reading it kept her interest and now she really wants to know what will happen next. The issue was she thought I was going to just leave it as a mummy dom, little boy story and she just could not see Henry living that lifestyle. As stated in my introduction and I'm glad she bought this up, this story is not a traditional MDLB story it just has elements. I want to say at this point that there are people who live this lifestyle and really helps them. It a safe relationship the brings them happiness. In the Case of my Fictional Henry, this is different from the traditional MDLB lifestyle, the circumstances surrounding his age regression are different and we will work towards helping him age. As all my stories are with Henry as the focus I have written him into this story with that in mind. If you have any questions or want to discuss my story arch to help ease my fellow Cavilliers minds around my intent I am very happy to talk to you :)