She stood quiet for a minute, looking out over the playground getting lost in her own thoughts - that's when she first noticed him. He was tall, with messy brown hair that looked damp from the rain with a smart cozy tartan coat wrapped round him that kept him warm. He had a satchel thrown over his shoulder and some paperwork in one hand that he began stuffing into the satchel whilst balancing an umbrella in the other.

Alice watched with curiosity as he then tried a door over to the side which was locked, she could see a deep frown appearing on his face as he put his now free hand into his pocket, clearly feeling the cold. He continued to walk across the grass towards the door that was underneath the window Alice was watching from. She suddenly remembered that the secretary was away today, no-one would be at reception to let him in.

Gathering her thoughts Alice almost sprinted from the art room and quickly down the stairs, heading for the door this handsome stranger was outside of. She could see him as she walked down the corridor, knocking gently on the glass panel. He must have spotted her coming as he stepped back slightly from the door.

'Hello,' Alice said as she unlocked and opened the door, struck with a wave of butterflies when he looked into her eyes, his green orbs piercing right into her own.

'Uhm, hi,' he replied, giving her a lopsided smile and he blushed slightly when Alice smiled back. 'I tried a few doors, thought no-one wanted me to come in,'.

Alice giggled, his accent was English, his voice beautifully deep and gravely.

'Your more than welcome to come in,' she replied, holding the door and moving to the side to allow him to scoot past her. Instead, he placed his arm on the door holding it for her.

'You first, I'll follow,' he said, 'I like your shoes by the way,' his smile was bigger this time and Alice felt herself blush as she moved herself back into the school so he could follow her in. He shook the umbrella he was holding outside before stepping in, placing it next to the door and closing the door behind himself. Alice watched him for a second, taking in his features, his beautiful emerald eyes were only the tip of the iceberg with this guy. He was really tall, much taller than her, slim with hands that looked strong as he fiddled with his satchel straps to close them. His smile as he looked back up at her was breathtaking, perfect pearly whites which stood out against beautifully tanned glowing skin and a sharply chiseled jawline.

'The secretary is off today, she would usually be the one to let you in,' Alice said to him, snapping out of her trance for just a second as he let the door close behind them both.

'Ah cool, I'm Harry by the way,' he reached his hand out to her.

'Alice,' she replied as she shook his hand in hers, it was still warm even after being outside in the cold.

'Pretty name, I'm the new teacher - Primary two I think I'm taking? Was all done in such a rush,' he said, looking around the corridor they were in, taking in some of the kids' artwork that was pinned up onto the walls giving the hallway a splash of clashing colors.

Alice's mind finally caught up with the words he had just spoken - he was the new teacher, the new teacher of her class, she was going to be Harry's PSA. Her heart nearly stopped in her chest, she could barely get through an introduction with him without getting butterflies, how the hell would she be able to work with him.

'Oh,' she said, 'That's a great class to be in,'.

'I saw it advertised last week - applied, met the Head Mrs Riley on Friday and here I am,' he continued, still looking at the artwork on the walls with his hands clasped behind his back, the sunset scenes certainly seemed to catch his eye as he took closer looks at some of them. Alice couldn't look away, she watched him from where she stood, taking in Harry whilst he was unaware of her gaze and carried on chatting.