I stammer, "U-um, Shane, I know it's a bit messed up, but-"

"Don't you see I'm busy!? He snaps. Walking past me, hitting my shoulder on the way out.

I hear the doorbell chime as he exits, my eyes lock to the floor.

'Don't cry, don't cry, not in public!' my head chimes.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me, now including a worried Sebastian and Sam. I hear sam whisper yell to Sebastian to comfort me. I'd want nothing less than for someone to comfort me right now...

I fumble with my things, leaving the pizza on the floor, and rush out. Immediately jumping onto Stefan. He already knows where to go. I cry softly as I ride through the night. That was probably the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me in this tiny town.

As we approach the door, I gently slide off of Stefan, rubbing his face and whispering, "Goodnight.". He gallops to his stable, and I check on the farm animals. they're all fast asleep. I smile to myself and walk back out. Deciding I didn't have any energy to claim all of my artisan goods and sell/store everything in my bag. I decide to just deal with double the work tomorrow and take a lazy night. 1 am was creeping up anyway.

I drag my mentally and physically exhausted body inside of my bedroom and fully strip nude. Falling face-first onto the bed.

"God that was a disaster," I mumble aloud.

Turning onto my side, I gaze out of the window. The stars were sparkling and the light breeze was twirling the maple tree branches ever so gently.

'Shane will never like me...' 

I flop onto my back with an annoyed sigh. I stare at my glow in the dark star ceiling for almost an hour before an idea pops into my head.

'Shane is so mean because he has no friends. He's so cold and lonely... I'll just keep giving him gifts and talking to him!'.

I sat up quickly and grabbed my laptop. It was maroon with a gold and black marble pattern, I made it myself, nothing you can't make with the crafting table I got from Robin. 

I accessed my bookmarks on my home screen and clicked 'PelicanTownies.com', our town's local website. We share pics, info, and upcoming events. You can even request items and jobs you need to be done.

I click the member list and enter 'Shane' into the search bar. I find him quickly since he's the only Shane in town.

I notice his profile picture first. He was wearing his blue sweater, as usual, his head resting on the table by his arm, with an annoyed expression he peers at the camera, his hand gripping a mug. I'm guessing Emily took this without permission, haha.

 I'm guessing Emily took this without permission, haha

'How cute... Even Shane poses for pictures... Wait, stop thinking about Shane like that. You're just trying to be friends with everyone in town, he's nothing special.'