**

"So where is the next drop?" Eddie asked.

Scat shook his head, "It's not a drop...it is a potential investor and possibly even a vendor. But most definitely a investor. "

"Nigga you don't listen he just said that." Looking at my phone.

"Where we going?" He asked.

Scat stood up, "I was just about to get to that before you asked that dumb ass question."

"My bad!" Eddie mouthed.

"I need y'all to travel to Puerto Rico to scoop out everything. Once you do that I'm need you to check out what kind of product they got and how good it is." Scat said.

We both looked at each other, "How we gone test out product?" Eddie asked what we both was thinking.

"Junkies... they're everywhere so it shouldn't be hard to find one." He looked at us, "Once y'all complete this mission Priest will be up next to take the throne." He looked at me.

"We need to be more approachable when out on the street. So how bout we bring some lady friends with us?!" I suggested.

"Uhmmm good idea and it'll be prolly less likely that police would find y'all suspicious if y'all have a female." He nodded his head, "Alright... y'all leave on the 2nd but the next time we meet it'll be on the 30th." He said, "Y'all could head out and make sure you stay safe!" He dismissed us.

We got up and left but Eddie wanted to crack jokes.

"You must really love ole girl?!" Nudging me.

"Her name ain't ole girl it's Zae." Correcting him.

Putting his hands up, "Damn my bad cuz...so wassup with you and Zae!?" Asking me.

"We vibing!" I said.

He looked in disbelief, "Vibing?" He looked like questioning that, "It seems like you really like her." He said.

"You know I don't love these girls!" I said.

"Nigga...never said love I said like and plus now normally you'll say hoes so what changed?!" He asked.

Not realizing, "Ayy I'm fuck with you later I got some business to hand!" Dapping him up before leaving.

"Man yo.." He was trying to say.

I walked out the door and hopped in the car. I had to go to Ivanna cause she said she had some news. She wasn't too far from where I was. Pulling up I got out and went to her apartment. Knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. When she opened it she was dressed up.

"Come in!" Letting me in.

Walking inside, "Wassup...what you got to tell me? Cause I got other business to handle so make it quick." Standing by the door.

Closing it, "Well..."Going to get something.

I just know it's finnah be on some bullshit. Cause what the fuck she got going on. If it's some shit to piss me off she cut instantly.

"Here!" Handing a gift bag.

Getting irritated, "Mane bruh...why you doing all this shit?"

"Just open it." She was excited.

I opened the bag and dug a bit. I pulled out a pregnancy test which was positive.

"Bitch that ain't my baby so fuck outta here!" Got up.

"Priest yes it is...you the only one I've been fucking raw!" She was so serious.

I had to change my tone, "Bitch...I ain't never fucked you raw! You prolly thought I did cause I used a thin condom but even then I still pull out before I nut. Followed by flushing the condom. So I don't know who you thought was finnah trap but you got the game fucked up." I walked out the door and to my car.

Bitch done lost her rabbit ass mind to think she finnah trap me with a baby. I don't even be fucking her like that. These bitches out here grimy as fuck. Eddie told me bout Ivanna before I started fucking with her. I should've listen to him! Mane I gotta tell him bout this shit. Talm bout I fucked her raw when she already knew I told her I only do that with one girl. These hoes be so bullshit I swear.

**

POV : Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, November 24,2018
Time: 11:01 AM

"So this your apartment?!" Josh asked.

Nodding my head, "Yea!"

"How you pay for all of this?" Being nosy.

Mugged up, "Uhmmm you too much in my business."

"Damn... I'm just trying to figure out how my sis is able to affordable living here with no job." He said.

Offended, "Who said I ain't got no job?!" Questioning him.

"Everybody!" He said.

"First of all I do have a job just cause I don't tell them I do don't mean I ain't got one!" That shit pissed me off.

"Okay so where you work at?!" He asked.

"I'm a student worker and people pay me to do their work. Plus, I get paid to promote parties and stuff." Had to let him know.

Confused, "How does all those small jobs add up to this?!" He asked.

"Baby whatever I do it ain't cheap...okay so that's how. Don't forget I model sometimes so yea!" Catching an attitude.

"I guess! Alright I'm finnah head out cause I gotta go pick up Torrie from work." Walking to the door.

"Alright!" I walked him out.

After he left I felt so relieved cause every time I show my family my apartment they swear up and down I ain't got no job. Or question my livelihood like I just can't have nice things. It's real irritating cause like what the fuck I gotta lie for. How the fuck else I'm get a place with no job or money. You know what I'm just go take a bubble bath and let everything be fine. I went to go run my water for it while that was running I gather my clothes. I just went sat in the bathroom on the toilet and watched the water run. I thought I heard a knock so I turned off the water to double check I wasn't tripping. Which I wasn't so I went looked out the peep hole to see who it was.

Opening the door, "What you doing here?" Asking him.

"We leaving to go to Puerto Rico on December 2nd!" Sitting on the couch.

Caught off guard, "Uhmm I don't got an option!"

"Nope cause I really need you to come with me." He said.

"I guess!" I was low key excited, "One thing!"

"What?!" He asked.

"I need a passport!" Telling him.

He looked at the time, "Come on... Let's go get you one!"

"I gotta go out my shoes on first!" Walking to my room.

Following me, "Okay...I'll wait for you!" Which he did.

I put my shoes on and then we went ahead and went to go get my passport. I can't wait to go outta the country for the first time. I can't wait to tell my friends bout this.