GETTING IT RIGHT

Mulai dari awal

I wandered around checking every room. I'm amazed by what I'm observing.

A swimming pool outside and one inside. Twelve bedrooms with en-suite. Fifteen bathrooms. I'm speechless. 

Wrapped my hands around Archer. He gazes into my eyes. "Mrs Waitland, did I ever tell you I love you and you're one sexy wife?" He kissed me. 

"You tell me all the time, and Mr Waitland, did I ever tell you? You're sexy hot, very-good-looking." 

"And." He adds. "I love you." The tip of his tongue enters my mouth, sending a shock wave to my core, giving me a sensation. 

But it's not the sensation I wanted.

Glanced down to my feet to observe a pool of water. My eyes fling wide open. "Archer, My waters just broke." He shakes his head. "No, Sasha, you got five weeks yet." He glanced down and panicked. 

"Archer, get your wife to the hospital," Violet shouts to him.

***

We arrived at the hospital to be shown to a private room. After Archer panicked. I'm waiting for the doctor to arrive. 

I'm placed on a heart monitor for the babies. Archer is sitting with me. "It's too early to have them." I'm crying. 

"Sasha." He sits on the bed, cups my cheeks. "I'm here, I'm not leaving you. The doctor will tell us more." I could notice the fear in his eyes too. 

Fear sets in to my entire body.

The door opens and the doctor steps in. He glanced at the results of the babies heartbeats. He turns to stare at us. "You need to have an emergency C section. We need to get the babies out; the heart rate is dropping." I shoot an expression at Archer. 

He grabs me, holding me tight. I couldn't say a word. My entire body is in shock. I blame myself for this. This is all my fault.

A short while later, I'm taken to have the babies. Staring up at the ceiling, my eyes close. Where am I? Why am I in a beautiful garden filled with so many wildflowers? 

Laid in the long grass with butterflies all around me. I could hear a baby crying and then another. I smiled, stood to move towards the beautiful big bright light.

As I stepped closer, I heard Archer talking to me. He's sobbing, telling me he loves me. I stood in limbo for the longest time. 

Taking in my beautiful surroundings. A triple rainbow. I stood on the spot twirling my entire body to let the warm breeze blow through my long auburn hair. 

The light is getting smaller. But I want to stay where I am. Running back to where I could hear Archer's voice.

He needs me, and my children need me. I need them. Take a deep breath, my eyes flicker open. Archer smothers me in kisses. 

"I thought I'd lost you forever." His tears fall to his cheeks. "I love you, Archer. I would never leave you." He takes me in his arms, sobbing, not letting me go. 

The feeling I felt in the garden consumed me.

He steps aside to hand me two babies that are clearly not babies. "They've grown," "They have. Three months old. That's how long you've been gone from me." How could this happen to me? 

Why did this happen to me? I can't even explain where I was. I don't even know myself. Glanced down at my son and daughter. Ryker and Carissa. They both are beautiful.

***

Leaving the hospital to head home. To the house, I haven't slept in. Archer had done an amazing job with the twins while I had an extended sleep. 

He kept staring at me. I'm a little quieter than normal. "Do you need anything?" Archer asks while I sit on the sofa. 

Shake my head. I felt like a stranger in my own home. I should be all right in a few days.

We get to bed after feeding the twins. Rolled to my side facing away from Archer. He wraps his arms around me, I pulled them tight. 

He kisses me neck. "Archer, I was ready to leave. I observed the beautiful light as I laid in the long grass with wildflowers all around me. 

Butterflies surrounded me. I felt at ease and ready to step into the light. But then I heard your voice calling me. 

It was like an echo from afar. I turned to search for you, I needed you, but all I could hear is your voice." He's quiet, not saying a thing.

Turn to face him. His eyes wept. "I felt so much love, I wandered back to you, I followed your voice." He cups my cheeks. 

"My heart ached when they told me you would never wake. But I heard your voice in my ear. Telling me you loved me. I couldn't give up on you. I love you more than anything in this world. I know we've been through so much. But it's only made us stronger and our love is unbreakable." He caused me to cry. 

He gives me a tender kiss, so gentle we lose ourselves in the moment.

Archer is right, we've been through so much to get to where we are. We're stronger for it. 

And the love we have between us is unbreakable. Without a doubt. All we can do now is live, and hope we are 

GETTING IT RIGHT.

*********

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS STORY

IT WAS FULL OF DRAMA SOME HEARTACHE

BUT MOST OF ALL LOVE

A LOVE THAT IS UNBREAKABLE

THANK YOU

IT PROVES THAT NOT ALL RELATIONSHIPS GO SMOOTHLY

BOOK TWO: GETTING IT RIGHT

BOOK ONE: MR HOT STUFF

HOW ARCHER'S PARENTS MET

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS