Class

..

Midoryia groaned as he stared at the 20 kids that came running inside as well as a weeping teacher.

"Your task today is to win the hearts of these kids" the instructor said.

"WOAH WHAT IS THAT!" A blond kid with spiky teeth shouted pointing at Midoryia. Midoryia glared at the child making him move back in fear.

"They're kids, you can't glare at them like that" Inasa said. "If the kids act like dang demons they're gonna get a demon right back at them" Midoryia hissed.

"He has red eyes and fangs, not to mention he looks like paper. He isn't human" another kid said. Midoryia teleported right up to her. "Well of course I'm not, I wouldn't want to be the same species as you beings" he hissed.

They fell back in fear.

"Midoryia stop it, we have to pass. Scaring them isn't helping us" Todoroki snarled. Midoryia groaned and teleported off.

"Now what do we do?" Camie asked. "We could introduce our selves" Todoroki suggested.

A bunch of the kids ran up to the 5 of them and began to look around at all of them. Midoryia was trying to push them away but he couldn't hurt them, if he could he already would have.

"Hello, I'm Shoto Todoroki. My quirk is half ice and half fire but I don't really like using my fire because of my childhood whe-"

"BORING!!". The kids shouted.

"Hey! Give me back my gauntlets!!" Bakugo shouted, running after the kids. "They managed to swipe your gauntlets?" Todoroki asked. "I had to take them off cause they're too dangerous to be worn around them!" Bakugo yelled.

"Your nails are sharp"  a little girl said, pointing out Midoryia's hands. His nails were naturally pointed sharply, he kills after all.

"Way to point out the obvious" Midoryia said, snatching his hand back and flying up.

"He can fly too?! I thought he could just move really fast!" Another kid shouted. Midoryia rested in the air and took a mental break.

"This one looks like an idiot" a kid said pointing to Inasa. "That isn't nice to say to your elders".

"Whatever baldy"
"I'm not bald"

"Letting your true colors shine, of course what would you expect out of hero wannabes. They can't due hero stuff for squat" another blond kid with blue eyes said.

"Shut it mini Monoma" Midoryia hissed.

"Who even is that?" The kid asked.

Midoryia teleported over to the rest of the group and sighed. "We have to do something about these mutts".
"They're kids, not mutts" Inasa said.
"Yeah yeah".

"I say we find the ring leader of the group and tie him up, then we'll have the other kids throw rocks at em!" Bakugo said.

"Bakugo they're just kids!" Todoroki said.
"Well that's how I was raised and look I turned out completely fine"
"No" "No" Midoryia and Todoroki both said.

"Well we have to do something!" Bakugo grunted.

"These high schoolers think they can beat us! I'm a prodigy and my class is full of kids with strong quirks, we'll show you!" The younger Monoma said.

"Attack them, with your quirks!" He shouted as his class.
Midoryia and the 4 turned around to face them as they were bombarded with offensive quirks.

Midoryia dodged a little shark ball that was thrown at his face with the swivel of his head as other quirks began to hit them all at once.

"That'll show you all, we're stronger than you are!" The blond kid said.
When the smoke cleared up it revealed all 5 of them, completely fine.