𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬: 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁

[瀬見 英太] Eita Semi

Ding.

What now?

From: Satori Tendō
To: Me, Wakatoshi@gmail.com, 3 others.

Subject: Heyo~
We third years have been invited to the 
vb gc!!!!! Won't it be nice to reunite????
Right? Exactly! So just click on da link~

VB GC LOLL

Really? I mean, sure. I checked the time it was sent. 3:52, so three hours ago. I clicked on the link.

Wakatoshi: Interesting

Bowlski is typing...

So the groupchat is still up to date? Impressive.

YOU: Hi? Tendō told me to come. Well,
not me specifically, but same thing.

TeNSHMOo: SEMISEMIIIIIIIIIIIII

YOU: Hi, Tendō.

Kenjirō Shirabu: TENDŌ YOU DID

Yunohama: BAHAHAHHAHAHA HE REALLY 
DID OMG

Kenjirō Shirabu: STFU

Bowlski: TENDŌ SENPAI! I FOUND A PICTURE
OF SEMI SENPAI ON THE INTERNET

                                                                                                                                                                 YOU: Goshiki what

Bowlski:

                                                                                                                                                                 YOU: Goshiki whatBowlski:

Yunohama: :o

Sagae: Ouh, you a musician now, Eita?

Bowlski: keep up with ur senpais 🙄

Yunohama: GOSHIKIII YOU DID NOT JUST—

Sagae: YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT

Bowlski: I did, and I'd do it again

Kenjirō Shirabu: ah, you've been of some use

Bowlski: das all I am :'(?

Kenjirō Shirabu: you were just promoted.

Wakatoshi: Hello, Eita. Let's introduce everyone again.

Bowlski: whhyyyyyyyyy 😫

Sagae: It took so long tho

YOU: Why?

Yunohama: UM, LET US NOT GO THERE

Sagae: YEAH THANKS

Reon: With all due respect, ^

YOU: I'm scrolling up.

Bowlski: NNOOUUUUUUUU

TaICCcChHhHHiiIi: f in the for ghostki

Sagae: GHOSTKI I—

I turned off my phone after I told them that I'd be taking a walk. They all said it was okay. 

It was true, I did take take a walk, even if it was mainly an excuse to get the hell out of there. 

I was glad the team still had the same energy, but it pained me that it wouldn't be long until everyone would graduate, and there would be new blood and no old.

Shirabu came to mind, and I buried my head in my hands. He looked downright pissed when he saw Hiro, and I couldn't help but relate. It was painful to get replaced right away, right when a new member joined. I didn't hate him because he took my spot, but the fact that he was pretty rude in general.

Hiro was rude, and although he didn't tease Shirabu about taking his spot like Shirabu did with me, he had this evil intention and only showed it to him. Maybe it was a lot worse because ever since Hiro joined, he took all the attention and it was on purpose.

When Goshiki had put the picture of me in the chat, I almost had a panic attack. I was glad he made a turning point with the sassiness he had acquired from Shirabu, or else I might've left.

Being a musician was fun, but it isn't really when you're forced.

It's—

Well shit my pants.

"Are you kidding me?"

I huffed. "Can you not act like I wanted to see you?"

"I'm not, dumbass."

We managed to find Ichika, and Hiro took her to the hospital. I decided to let him in on that piece of information.

"That's good."

"What are you doing here?"

"For a walk, duh. I knew you were going on one, but you really didn't have to come into my territory."

"Territory? Who the hell has territory for walking?"

He squinted his eyes and I just pushed my hands out before he could speak. "Nevermind. I don't wanna know."

When I started walking, he turned around and walked with me.

"What d'ya want?"

"In the chat, it showed you are a musician."

Wow. Did he know this was going to piss me off? He sure knows how to push the wrong button. 

"I know."

"I'm getting straight to the point. Do you like being a musician?"

Seriously though. Please shut up.

"Why?"

"You'd probably talk more about being one if your team found out, right? You literally just waved off the matter."

"That's not concrete evidence."

"You're not denying it~"

Sure, I wasn't.

I was only playing music because a teacher told me to, and my aunt had sort of forced me. Big yikes.

"Where ya going?"

RED LIGHT. Not because someone was asking of my future whereabouts(that is a red light though) but because snotty, sassy, rude, whatever Shirabu Kenjirō—was asking. I decided not to think too much of it.

"None of your business."

"Aw come on. I wanna know."

So I turned around and ditched him.