𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲: 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆

[瀬見 英太] Eita Semi

If people were there to witness what happened, they would probably think, "oh, he only cried because the other one was being rude," or something along those lines.

In truth, after my talk with Kai, I was thinking about volleyball. Only volleyball. Seeing Shirabu while I was in that thought process triggered me, and I couldn't handle it.

Surprising, it was, sure. It was a little bit traumatizing for me, maybe. I didn't have any violent thoughts going through my head when I saw him. I more or less wanted to run away from him.

Not because I was scared, I was just genuinely sad.

Sure, we hate each other. I still do, at least. When I think about it, I wish I could go back in time and probably kick Shirabu in the chest or something. But nope. It won't be possible.

Thoughts ran through my head again, this time not about volleyball. Taku was all that came along. I sighed as I remembered how he'd try to beat me up because I came from Shiratorizawa.

He beat up a couple of other people for different reasons, mainly because of the school they had come from.

I was always with some of the people who got beat up by Taku because he didn't come near me. I often receive invitations to sit or walk home with people. I tried to do something about it, but I couldn't. It was because of Yui, the innocent angel. She is innocent, not rude inside or the type to verbally hurt someone when nobody's near. Yui was loved by a lot of people, and I recently heard she got into a little fight in the club with Chiyane, who is known as Chiya, her best friend.

I used to be in the photography club, but unlike others, I didn't leave willingly. I was admired; no one hated me in the club. They still respect me. I was no longer there because I got "kicked out" by Yui.

Back to Taku. Yui was always believed, and she tells what she thinks is the truth, and that's good, but the bad thing is that her truth isn't right. She was tricked.

Then again, no one could convince Yui that Taku was a bad person. If I tried to tell teachers about Taku, somehow, Yui would always get in the way.

Taku always set us up. Wherever I wanted to go, Yui would be there, only because Taku told her to. I don't know how he can find out when I go to a teacher.

If I try to contact the school, conversations always go like this:

Me: Hello?

School: Heylo! Semi? Hi! This is Yui, whatcha need?

And I'd say it was the wrong number and hang up.

It may look like there are so many more ways to solve this, but there isn't.

The only one right now is risky: me sticking with people.

Taku-nice-believers, what I call them, think I'm popular. But to the ones with truth in their eyes, they know I'm a protection field. Taku is probably planning something that gets rid of me anyway.

Taku with Shirabu was the ultimate problem right now.

I had some friends who were friends with Taku, who are Taku-nice-believers—nevermind that. Taku-oblivious-people, and they usually get him to hang out with us.

Not going to explain, but he has got a way to make me stay with them, too.

Just let me say: These Taku-oblivious-people are practically like Yui when I talk to them.

I was sort of worried. Taku was in the same year as me, just held back.

I managed to sigh it off. Now I have returned to my normal state.

Eita Semi doesn't care about that anymore.