𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳: 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽

[白布 賢二郎] Kenjirō Shirabu

Outside, I was just angry.

Inside...

HIRO HIRO HIRO WHY THE FUCK IS HIRO HIRO HIRO HELP HIRO HELPO

Semi looked annoyed, but he seemed grateful enough he joined in so I wouldn't continue talking.

"Hello," Semi said. Hiro didn't seem to notice his facial expression.

"Hey, Eita, Kenjirō."

"Don't use my first name," I grumbled. He just smiled, an evil one.

From the far distance, I saw Hiro's friend. He was running and trying to catch up to him.

Hiro had a form of confidence that he didn't have last time when he ran like a wimp from Semi. What did he want to do now?

"What do you want, anyway?"

"Aw aw, Shirabu-senpai," he said with a mocking tone. I want to call my mom and get him hit with her slipper.

He then turned to Semi, suddenly not all friendly to him. "Setter few years ago, aye?"

Semi nodded, trying his best not to return his glare. Seriously, what were these two's deal?

"You got replaced," he said with a teasing smile. "By someone who got replaced by me. Don't you love me for that?"

"No."

"Aw, don't be a party pooper. I know you wish he was dead."

Semi flinched, and I think Hiro was right. Even though it was obvious, it made me sort of sad someone wanted me dead.

His friend came now. "Nomura!" Nomura was Hiro's last name. "Ito is coming here soon!"

We, as in Semi and I, both froze at this.

Did he really...

"Sup, guys," a way too familiar voice said. Unlike Semi, I wasn't brave enough to turn around.

In Semi's eyes was a death gleam. Not one just so he didn't hit anyone. It looked like they had some unfinished business, so I should just head out—

He walked up and leaned into Taku, which was probably the bravest thing I've seen anyone do in my entire lifetime.

"Who was it?" It was a whisper, but we could all hear it.

Taku and Semi were in my way, so I leaned my head to the right so I could see Hiro and his friend. His friend, innocent and pure, seemed to be scared. Guess he didn't know Taku. Hiro just stood there, fingers intertwined as if waiting for a fight to happen.

"No fun if I tell you, now, would it?"

"I don't think it was fun in the first place." His voice was really cold, and it wasn't monotone, it was a little up and down.

Taku grinned real big. "Well, it sure was. How's it going in second place?"

Honestly, I wish I could skin his leg at that point.

"Oh, so was it?" Semi muttered. He smiled, but it was so unsettling. It was kind of like Hiro's. "Hm, let me see. Who have I not talked to in a while?"

He obviously knew the answer, but for show, he took out his phone and dramatically scrolled though his contacts. Then he made a small smirk that only showed his side of his teeth. Then he turned to face Hiro.

"Mm, Hiro," he said with a fake shy tone. Now what the heck was he actually doing? He sounded like a girl trying to escape a kidnapper. "You wouldn't know anyone by the name of Ichika, now, would you?"