"I'm so confused," Abby said as I pushed her towards the elevator.

"Me too, Abby, me too."

————————————————————————

The beach wasn't that far so we decided to walk. When we finally got to the beach Zach and I sat down on the sand.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Zach asked as he smiled at me.

"No."

"Wow fine then," Zach said turning away from me.

"I'm just kidding what's the joke?" I asked grabbing his arm.

"Nope you deserve my awesome jokes," He said as he crosses his arms and pouted.

"I bet it's not even awesome. It's probably stupid," I challenged.

"Your stupid." I faked gasped.

"How dare you?" I said standing up. Zach followed me. "I'm not stupid you're stupid."

"No I'm not you are." He fought back.

"Nope I'm smarting then you," Zach opened his mouth the rebuttal but I covered my ears. "I win because I can't hear you. La la la la la la la."

"I know you can still hear," Zach said yanking my arms off my ears.

"No I can't," I said before shoving my fingers back in my ears.

"Ha your the stupid one. If you couldn't hear me why'd you answer huh?"

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."

"Oh how childish of you," Zach said rolling his eyes.

"Your one to talk," I laughed out.

"Oh am I," He said smirking.

"Yes you are." I nodded. Then he tackled me to the ground. Not roughly but just enough so we both fell with him on top of me. He caught him self so he didn't smash me to death.

"Who's childish now," He said deeply.

"Still you. You just tackled me that's all the proof I need," I said before shoving him off me. Zach sat in the sand as I stood up and brushed off my pants. Zach sighed and shook his head. "What?" I asked but he didn't say anything.

"Give me a minute," He muttered not looking at me. I was super confused.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned. He just nodded. I stood there for a few minutes look around stupidly before he finally stood up.

"Ok let's go," He said like nothing had happened.

"Dude," I said not following him.

"What?"

"What the hell was that?" I asked super confused.

"Nothing it doesn't matter," Zach said before walking away. I shook it off and ran after him.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach. The boys and the girls got along quite nicely. We were having a lot of fun. So much fun we didn't even see the paparazzi taking pictures of us.

When it started to get late we headed back to the hotel but first we stopped at a little diner on the way. It nice and wasn't very packed so we all agreed to eat there. Since there weren't many people there we were able to get a big booth that wrapped around a table.

We all quickly slide into the booth. From right to left we sat. Abby, Corbyn, Daniel, Zach, Me, Madi, Anna, Jack, Dani, and then Jonah on the end. It was a tight squeeze but we managed.

"Hi can I start you guys off with some drinks while you decide what you want," The waitress asked us. Then we all started to name off what we wanted. I ordered a pink lemonade. The waitress didn't have a notepad so I was sure she was going to mess up.

When she came back the had two trays balance in her hands and all our drinks were correct. We all thanked her and gave her our food orders and when the finally came the food was delicious.

"If you give me a bite of your burger I'll give you a chicken finger," Madi said to me. I immediately nodded before snatching one of her chicken fingers and shoving it in my mouth. Madi grabbed my burger and took a huge bite out of it.

"This is so good," Madi and I moaned at the same time.

"You guys are so disgusting," Anna said with her salad.

"Why did you get a salad Anna?" Abby asked her confused.

"Because I'm a vegetarian now Abigail," Anna said rolling her eyes.

"Since when," Madi asked her.

"Since last week," Anna stated.

"You had a burger for lunch though," Jack pointed out.

"It's my cheat day." I shook my head at Anna foolishness.

When we finished dinner we all started to argue about who was paying. Zach wanted to pay for everything but I wouldn't let him as he had already spent too much money. He in return wouldn't let me pay for my food insisting on Jonah paying for everyone's. Jonah was too nice to decline so he had agreed but Abby immediately shut the down.

"How about we go half and half," Jonah offered to Abby. Abby agreed. After they payed we all walked towards the hotel.

I was walking next to Anna but I felt a hand pull me back. I quickly put up my defenses, scared I was getting kidnapped. I quickly realized that it was just Zach.

"Walk with me?" He asked cutely making me smile widely. I nodded as we trailed behind everyone else. We walked in silence as I took in the sights. Then I felt the sudden urge to grab his hand. Instead of doing that I just wrapped my pinky around his. Zach turned to me and smiled. I smiled back at him and started to swing our hands a little.

The rest of the group were so ahead of us that when we got to the hotel they had already went up the elevator. The boys didn't stay on the same floor as us but when Zach and I got off the elevator they were were outside it waiting on us.

"Hold the elevator for me. I'll only be a second," Zach told them before walking me to room door. "Did you have fun today?" He asked me.

"Yes thank you Zach," I said before getting on my tip toes and kissing his cheek. When I lowered myself back down he looked at me intensely. I got lost in his beautiful eyes before he placed his hand on my cheek and asked me something.

"Can I kiss you?" My breath hitched before I nodded. "I need you to say it."

"Yes." Then he smashed his lips into mine. At that point neither one of us cared that the boys were watching us. Or about the age gap that separated us. Zach hand stayed on my cheek the whole time and when we pulled away he didn't move it.

"Goodnight Dylan," He said as he forehead fell against mine.

"Goodnight Zach." Zach pulled away before walking towards the elevator. Once he was in I turned around and entered the hotel room.