"You taste so good, Cherry." he looks at me deviously, "Wanna see?" he crawls forward a bit and grabs my jaw with his hand, squishing my cheeks as he kisses me with tongue and I immediately moan into his mouth, tasting myself on his lips.

He pulls away with a smirk and gets up on his knees.

"You ready, baby?" he says, beginning to undo his belt.

Seeing the sweat on his forehead and his wet lips--it made me want to make him feel what he made me feel.

"Wait." I say as I sit up, making his face fall a little.

"Are you okay?" he asks with a bit of concern.

I get up onto my knees and grab his shoulders, bringing my face to his as I kiss him and twist his torso so that he lands on his back onto the bed, switching our positions so I was in front of him on my knees now.

He watches me as I finish unbuckling his belt, pulling his jeans down. I could see how hard he was through his boxers, it made my stomach jump with excitement.

I crawl up to gently kiss his shoulders as my hand comes down to feel his erection through the thin material of his boxers, a breath escaped his lips which he quickly tried to contain by biting his bottom lip. I smile against the fabric of his shirt over his shoulder before getting back onto my knees.

I slowly pull his boxers down, his dick hard and his tip red. It seemed that he was aching for me just as much as I was for him.

"I told you, you don't have to do anyth-"

His words come to a halt when my tongue teases his tip. I make dead eye contact with him as his lips remain parted and his hand suddenly gripped the bedsheet next to him.

I stroke his length and lick his tip before taking him into my mouth, suctioning my lips and hollowing my cheeks as I slowly moved my head up and down.

"Fuck." a grumbled breath left his mouth, his hand coming to my head and gathering my hair to roll it up around his fist. "Just like that, baby. You're perfect."

His words of encouragement gave me a confidence boost, making me want to step it up a level.

I bring my mouth down lower over his length, feeling my eyes water as I felt him at the back of my throat. I bob my head up and down, allowing his tip to hit the back of my throat. His eyes were wired shut and his head was thrown back against the bed, feeling the sensitivity hit my mouth. I gag against his cock with watering eyes, looking at his overwhelmed face. I kept going until I felt him give my hair a subtle tug.

"I'm gonna cum." he says, making me hollow out my cheeks again as I take my mouth off.

I sit up and wipe my eyes and my mouth as he catches his breath. He sits up with a smile and grabs my hips, kissing my cheek as he flips us back over so he was on top again.

I grew kind of confused. "What are you doing?"

He furrows his brows. "Well I was planning on fucking you, but if you wanna stop—"

"No, I just—" I pause. "You flipped us."

With a head tilt, he exhales a small laugh. "Yeah?" he says like I was stating the obvious. "You good?"

"Yeah, yeah." I shake my head. "Sorry."

He glances to the side in thought as he hovers above me on his hands, before his eyes grow wide for a second as realization sets in.

"Wait, you thought I was gonna make you top me for the first time we have sex?" he says.

I bite my lip and nod in hesitation, making him shake his head in disbelief. "Did you lose your virginity on top?" he asks.