Keeping his lips hungrily attached to my neck, one of his hands came up and tucked itself behind my back. I was confused about what he was doing until I felt him fiddling with the straps of my bikini top, undoing the halter and then the back strap before peeling it away from my body, exposing my naked chest to him.

This was when I realized I'd never been completely naked in front of him.

He moves his lips down to my collarbone, sucking on there too. As good as it felt, I really can't afford to cover anymore hickies.

"I feel like I should be doing more." I whisper, having this weird feeling that I wasn't doing enough on my part. But Harry lifts his head and pulls a subtle smirk with a small head shake.

"You're doing just fine, darling." his voice rasps. "Just relax and let me appreciate you for our first time, okay? I'll be gentle."

His reassurance instantly made me feel better. I've had sex before but it wasn't with anyone I necessarily overly cared about. But this time, I could tell it was going to be special.

He brings his mouth down to my naked chest, licking a strip with his tongue between my breasts and then taking one into his mouth. I put my hands up by the sides of my head as I watch him take my nipple into his mouth and between his teeth, exhaling at that feeling.

He was so focused on pleasuring me and I couldn't wait to be able to pay him back for it...but right now I was just really nervous about this going okay.

"You wanna feel my mouth, baby?" he asks in such a soft voice that it throws me off, questioning me like he was asking me if I wanted seconds of a dessert.

I nod, at a loss for words. He smiles at me and kisses right below my collarbone before slowly bringing his head down towards my thighs. He glances at me while unbuttoning my shorts and peeling them off of me along with my bikini bottoms. I was totally naked now.

He opens my legs wide, hooking his arms under my thighs. Just seeing him at this proximity was driving me insane.

He lays gentle kisses on my inner thighs, then bites down on the skin. I bit my lip, trying not to be too loud before he even began. Then, he brought his mouth to hover right above my core, and I could feel him breathing on it.

I shift a little but he holds me still, not giving me a second to think before licking right between my heat. I was wet already from all the making out and the thoughts running through my head, I could feel how wet I was...and now Harry was tasting it on his tongue.

He lapses his tongue inside and around my entrance, before eventually pressing it right against my clit. My head tilts back at the feeling of his mouth stimulating my nerves. My hips lift a little and I suddenly feel him smirking against me. He takes one hand off my thigh and replaces the position of his tongue with his thumb, his tongue lapsing back inside of me while his thumb rubs tender circles over my clit.

It was a shockwave of building pleasure, and it was caused by the man that used to haunt all my thoughts.

My hand falls down to his hair as my legs start to tremble. I tug at his thick roots, making him moan against my core. The vibration made me buck my hips more, but his other hand came down on my lower stomach, pinning me to the bed.

"God, Harry." I whine, my head tossed back into the soft pillows. He rubs my clit at a rhythmic pace, I could feel him breathing against my core as he ran his tongue against it.

When my legs began to shake, he pulled his mouth away. He licked his lips and brought his hand to wipe his chin as he looked at me with a smirk. I stare at him as I breathe heavily through my mouth.