seventeen

i'm so excited for zayn's new album omfg

———————————————————————

h.

"He knows we have you."

I watch as Esme freezes once the words fall from my lips. Her jaw drops open by an inch and her free hand keeps a deadly grip on the edge of the couch as her leg instantly begins to bounce.

I wish I knew exactly what the fuck she was feeling at this moment. She makes it so god damn hard to read her feelings. She is so good at hiding them. Most girls I've met instantly try to tell me their life stories to impress me and try to be open with me but I shut them out and ignore them or tell them they are fucking annoying.

With Esme it's different, everything is different now. I thought all girls were the same but she proved me wrong. Now all I want is for her to tell me everything. I don't care if it's nonsense, just hearing her silky smooth voice is like heaven.

But she doesn't because she's hurting and scared. She's a woman who has trauma. The only reason she keeps everything inside is so she doesn't get hurt again but that's the last thing I want to do.

She's so strong and independent. It's impressive and extremely sexy.

Esme has only opened up to me a handful of times since she's been here but just by how she has reacted those times, I know she's holding too much inside. I wish she'd completely open up to me so I can help comfort her but I know it will take time. It's exactly how I am and I don't blame her.

I also know a lot of that shit has to do with that piece of shit ex of hers.

God, I can't wait to find that fuck. I have Louis men working on finding him but with all of Esme's paperwork that we have filed, there's literally no fucking trace of an Eric anywhere in them. It's fucking annoying but also kind of suspicious. You'd think he'd at least be on something but there's no trace.

He's not co-signed on anything, everything Esme has is in her name. Her vehicle, her apartment, bank accounts, insurances, everything, and for some reason that makes me chuckle. That prick was mooching off of her so bad and I'm honestly glad he has nothing without her. She's smart for keeping everything separated from him and having everything in her name.

I've already told my men that when they find any information on him to get back to me immediately. I've been dreaming about how I'm going to torture this piece of shit for a couple of nights now. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realizes he's about to die. I'm going to love it and thrive in the feeling.

He deserves everything I'm gonna do to him after what he put her through. How fucking dare he do that shit to a woman who's only taken care of him and supported him like she has.

She has dealt with so much shit from him. Once she showed me the scar in between her boobs earlier I nearly let loose in anger but I knew she needed me. I hope I did the right thing by holding her and bringing her here. I feel like shit about the whole situation cause I feel like I can't help her and that's all I want to do. I want to see her at her best and you can tell that all he's done is put a downer on her life and it makes me furious.

She deserves to be happy and that's why I'm doing what I can. I don't have the slightest clue about what to do in situations like this but I'm really trying.

I don't know what the fuck this woman is doing to me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

All I've ever done with women in the past is fuck them and leave, that's it. I've only had them around for sex and sex only but with Esme, it's different for some reason. All the other women I was around were weak and scared, didn't hold their ground.