Chapter 12 The Sisters

Start from the beginning

She let go of luffy legs, luffy crash down. He screams loudly holding onto his eyes.

"AARRGHH.... My Eye...MY EYE....." Luffy look up, as below his eye, skin was cut showing little bone. Luffy glared at Hancock.

"Now you just pissing me off,  GUM GUM.... GATLING GUN" Luffy fire his punches, in multiple strikes at hancock. Hancock look at as she kicked down her hand off.

But Luffy contiue firing his fist. He manage to get a hit onto hancock. She leap back, she whip her hair back.

Mari got up and growls as she grab a package. She pull up out only to be a flash fire. She use the fire and fused with her spear.

She charged toward Luffy. With her flaming spears and swung towards Luffy. He dodge and jump up, swiping across mari.

But sonia got behing Luffy and strikes her spears at luffy. He turn and clamp the spear with his hands. Sonia snarled and hissed as she thrust the spear, trying to shake luffy off.

Mari got up and got behind luffy and swung the staff. She rammed it across Luffy, he let go of the spear and flung off.

Luffy stomp onto the ground to brake down. He look up and see sonia and mari charged toward him, with their spear scraping along the floor. His eye widens as jump back.

But the boa sisters lunged at luffy, swinging up their spears and slicing luffy chest in X mark shape. Luffy widen his eyes, as the flame from mari spear scorch his shirt.

"DAMMIT NOT MY SHIRT!?" Luffy shouts as he rip his shirt off. Luffy stare at them, but Hancock frozed.

She saw Luffy Burn mark on the left side of his body. She just stand there, frozed in fear. She recognized the burn mark. "Your him....." she thought.

Luffy scream loudly as she charged at them. The sisters stab their spear at Luffy but jumped over them. And sped away, they turn around and chased him.

Luffy around, he look at the stands and the crowds. He see some american football helmet.

"Excuse me for a second" Luffy said as he stretched his hand and grab the helmet.

Everyone start laughing, mocking at luffy. But he ignore them as he put his strawhat back and put on the helmet. He turn around and charged toward the sister. Luffy jump forward and strechted his legs and arms around mari.

"What the.....What are you doing?" Mari shouts. Everyone was scolded, angry remark were pissed.

"GUM GUM..." Luffy streched his neck further out. "BEELLLLLLLLLL!" luffy luffy snap back. As luffy slammed his head with the helmet, rammed into Mari head.

There was a loud crash sound echoes out in the arena. Luffy let go and jump off. Sonia rushed to mari side.

"Mari are you alright?" Sonia said but mari fire spear struck onto Sonia. She scream from the scorch as she fall to the ground.

Hancock and mari paralyzed in fear as somia hair slowly move. "Our back is expose sonia...." Hancock said. And see claw mark, Luffy turn and jump toward Sonia and got over her back.

"He can't be...." hancock thought.

"Are you here to mock me!?" Sonia hissed.

"Don't move, even you guys want to kill me, that doesn't mean that i want to kill you" Luffy said.

Sonia blinks then look at mari, "Mari This is your chance to finish him off" but mari just stand there. "Dont You Stand There!"

"The kid is protecting us...." mari said.