Chapter 5 - Away From Work & Into Carnage

"See you boys later!" I chimed as I made my way down the steps.

A number of "Bye Liv" & "Bye Olivia!" echoed out from the door as I left. Always so nicely received.  I turned away from the hut with my head buried in my phone, paying no attention whatsoever, only to embarrassingly walk straight into someone.

"Oh shit! I'm so sor- Haynes?" It wasn't so bad when I realised it was Haynes, but he looked reasonably unhappy with his hands on his hips.

"Everything okay?" I asked shyly

"Yeah, I'm giving you the day off tomorrow so I can talk to Luke about you two, I don't understand why he's got such an issue with you and I need to find out because it's causing us difficulties"

"Oh, right" I sighed bowing my head, I felt bad that this may be all my fault things aren't going so smoothly but then Luke is the one with the problem.

"Go out tonight and have a well rested day tomorrow mate, you deserve it, and I need some answers" he smiled sympathetically at me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah alright" I smiled a small smile before walking away.

"I'll see you later Haynes"

"Bye Liv"

******

"GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" myself and 2 of my other friends, Melissa and Natasha chanted from the back of our taxi, it was the start of a very rocky girls night.

We had on our dresses or tight jeans with some super high heels, and we'd already been pre-drinking as we went along, let's just say it was going to be one hell of a night. As we stepped out of the taxi all together hand in hand laughing I felt relaxed, realising I could let loose as just have good time with my girls and no have to worry that I had work tomorrow was a charm.

"Olivia Yates, Melissa Gap and Natasha Blue" I grinned as we spoke to the security man with a clipboard, ticking of our names one by one as we'd managed to get our names onto some super swanky guest list in this club. We were in and ready to party.

"I need a Malibu" I whispered to the girls as I wandered to the bar alone whilst the girls wondered off to find a booth, the music was banging and the mood was there and I was ready to have a good time and dance my little arse off.

"What can I get you love?" The barman yelled over the beat of the music, I wiggled my arse left to right in time to the music enjoying the bassline.

"I'll have a Malibu and Coke please!" I chimed passing him my money

"Any ID?" He asked

"Do you really think they'd have let me in in the first place without it?" I raised my eyebrow at him flashing him a cheeky smile.

"Yeah fair play, coming right up" he smiled taking my money and preparing my drink. I was 22 for Christ sake, I guess I can thank the  beach for my sun kissed and soft skin. Such a babyface.

I saw Mel in the corner of my eye at the other end of the bar, I raised my hand and waved at her, meaning she'd left Tash in the booth, I turned to look for her to find her in our booth with a very attractive bearded man, no surprise. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the bar to wait for my drink, suddenly I was approach by a very nice looking boy, not really that it mattered though because inside my body was saying, 'uh really???'

"What're you drinking?" He smiled leaning next to me on the bar, little did he know, I really was not interested in the slightest.

"Malibu and coke" I smiled back politely, I'd play the game if it meant a free drink.