chapter 62 ~ 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

Începe de la început

she fucking deserves

RACHEL

And that includes hurting the people she cares about

RACHEL

So, I suggest keeping your whiny little mouth shut if you

know what's good for you and your "family"

RACHEL has blocked this user

JUNGKOOK

Rachel...

Delivered

_

     Jungkook felt his stomach twist and knot until he just couldn't take it anymore. He burst from his bedroom, mouth sealed shut as he slid across the bathroom floor and buried his head in the toilet. It felt as if he were vomiting his entire stomach, tears trickling down the sides of his face as his throat burned with acid. Groaning softly, he edged back until he lay face down on the cold, tiled floor, panting heavily as his body chose to work against him. Migraine, stomach ache, numb limbs, and a racing heart that threatened to burst from his chest at any moment.

     Footsteps thundered down the hallway towards the bathroom, a deep, anxious voice calling out to him. It sounded miles away. Jungkook kept his eyes screwed shut to try and fight the pain in his head, but it still lingered like an irritating pest. Strong arms encircled his waist and hauled him upright, delicate fingers brushing his bangs away from his face. Blinking past the painful light of the mirror, Jungkook stared up at Taehyung through fuzzy, splotchy vision that swayed this way and that. 

     "Baby? You okay?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his lap, reaching over the sick boy's shoulder to grab a few squares of toilet paper. He dabbed gently at his moist lips as Jungkook whimpered uncomfortably, burying his face in the crook of his hyung's neck. The brunet tightened his arms securely around his waist, wanting to disappear into a dark void and never come out. 

      "Ra...ch-" Jungkook couldn't voice her name before turning and heaving once again into the toilet, groaning in pain as he felt his stomach knot. Tears cascaded down his rosy cheeks as he collapsed back against the side of the sink, Taehyung leaning forward to clean him up and lift him gently off the floor. 

      Soon, he was tucked in his bed, head pounding so much that he couldn't form a coherent thought. His hyung sat down beside him on the bed, pressing butterfly kisses against his forehead that made him feel so safe. "I'll be right back, baby," Taehyung murmured, making to stand up. Not very confident in his ability to sit upright, Jungkook whined in protest, not wanting the older boy to leave his side. Ever.

     "Tae!" Jungkook found himself crying uncontrollably, turning to nuzzle his face against his pillow. Taehyung quickly came back to his bedside, drawing a hand across his shoulder comfortingly. 

     What does she want from me!? his mind screamed. What does she have against Yumin!? Why, why, why did she have to do this to me!? Jungkook's body felt frigid and fiery hot all at once. He wanted to escape his own flesh; tear it off and slip away from his contaminated being like a lizard sheds its skin. Taehyung moved against the headboard, pulling the maknae's trembling, whiny form onto his lap as he rubbed soothing circles along his back.