Although Mu Yiqi has regarded Mu Yixi as his own brother for so many years, Mu Yiqi is still extremely shocked by the emotional relationship and the real blood relationship alone! After all, such rumors have been endless. Mu Yiqi listened to it numbly and deeply believed that it was a rumor.

He didn't believe that the shrewdness of Imu Jiurong and Mrs. Mu would not know about it. So he went to Mu Yi, and hesitated to mention it. I didn't expect Mu Yidian to know it long ago!

Mu Yixi knocked out the birth of Mu Yixi from Mrs. Mu's mouth. Mrs. Mu said it was a beautification version, but Mu Yixi was not a child and had his own judgment. She explained Mu Yiqi like this: "No one can choose his parents. Big brother is the most innocent. He has been working very hard. His identity has not been recognized by the Mu family. He is also his own. You know how his father is doing to him. You know what he does to us. Even my mother doesn't mind. He has always been good to his eldest brother. Whether it is raised or kissed, I recognize him as the eldest brother!" After that, he raised his waist and stared at Mu Yiqi, with the posture of "you dare not recognize the eldest brother and tear it up".

Mu Yiqi, Mu Yiqi's two lines of tears flowed without warning!

He remembered that when he was a child, he was instigated to think that Mu Yixi was the child of Xiaosan, and righteously scolded him and refused to play with him. Thinking of Mu Yixi's care for him for so many years, he tried his best to worry about his mistakes. Whenever and anywhere, he stood by his side to support him and encourage him. It was like repaying kindness. He was almost humble. At a young age, he had worked hard for them...

Was it Mu Yixi who knew his identity and felt sorry for them that he atonement was good to them?

Good heartache...QAQ

Mu Yiqi was shocked by this truth and could not talk to Mu Yixi to avoid causing secondary injury. However, Mu Jiurong would be wrong, thinking that Mu Yixi took away his spotlight and deeply hit him. He took the opportunity to educate: "Is it uncomfortable? Even brothers who are close to each other cannot give in the face of interests. Today you can't compare with Mu Yixi, and others will be polite to you. But tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, you are still unable to compare, and others will ignore you and only see Mu Yixi! In the long run, you can only live in the light of Mu Yixi and watch his face live all your life!"

Mu Yiqi subconsciously retorted in his heart: My brother won't do this to me! Before that, he had no interest in Mushi, and deliberately hid his own self-defense and did not compete with him...

Then, Mu Yiqi suddenly had a vague understanding.

Before that, Mu Yixi had no interest in Mu Shi at all, and deliberately hid his clumsiness and did not compete with him! He and Feng Weiming loved each other dearly, and one look was so numb that Mu Yiqi wanted to stop his face. They are also happily preparing to go abroad.

However, soon after Mu Jiurong told him that he was going to marry Lin Peier, everything changed. Feng Weiming left without warning. Mu Yixi did not go abroad. Mu Yixi returned to Mu's work. Mu Yixi became powerful. Mu Yixi and Lin Peier were fine...

Mu Yixi has always been unreasonable to him. He is unwilling to get married. Will Mu Yixi be unable to replace him for a while?

From childhood, Mu Yiqi, who worshipped and trusted his father, had a slight doubt about Mu Jiurong for the first time.

However, the attitude of Mu Jiurong and Mu Yixi seems to be very normal. There was no tit-for-tat between the two, and they pulled out the bow. Mu Yixi also didn't seem to be forced at all. Mu Yiqi was a little uncertain.

However, Mu Yiqi has reservations about Mu Jiurong's attempt to wake him up with cruel reality. He knew that Mu Jiurong wanted to inspire him, and Mu Yixi's ability did put pressure on him, but Mu Yiqi was not a person who could not tolerate others. He is open-minded and happy for him to see Mu Yixi. Moreover, the stronger he encountered, the weaker he encountered. Mu Yixi put pressure on him. His progress was better than Mu Jiurong shut down his small black room and opened a small stove for him. It's better for Mu Yiqi to let go of it simply and avoid suspicion. He has a good discussion with Mu Yixi and learns from him while retaining his independence.

Mu Yixi gave him the project, and he also did it diligently and had the right to accumulate experience.

In the matter of marriage, Mu Yiqi firmly opposed the engagement of Mu Yixi and Lin Peier. And he made remarkable progress, Mu Jiurong's relaxed attitude, which made Mu Yiqi confirm his idea. Marriage or something is not important at all. All they want is his self-improvement.

He is fine, so no one will force his brother.

Therefore, although Mu Yixi's achievements in Mu's family are dazzling, Mu Yiqi's progress is also visible to the naked eye.

Although the method is different, Mu Jiurong and Mu Yixi obviously have achieved their goals and are also considered to return together.

Mu Yixi is particularly gratified. Mu Jiurong's persecution made him resentful and angry. Mu Jiurong wanted to use him as Mu Yiqi's sharpening stone, approaching step by step and tit-for-tat. Mu Jiurong wants to form a benign competitive relationship between the two brothers. Mu Yixi refused to let him do what he wanted. He was full of horsepower. With the experience of the previous life and the foresight of the prophet, he suddenly beat Mu Yiqi down and climbed to a height that he could not climb. He deliberately provoked Mu Yiqi's reaction, seduced him to be hostile to him, and provoked his relationship with Mu Jiurong when Mu Yiqi confronted him. Unexpectedly, Mu Yiqi deserves to be raised by him. He does not need to do anything. Mu Yiqi seems to have seen through Mu Jiurong's "conspiracy" (Mu Jiurong: ...). Although he did not hate Mu Jiurong for this, his trust in Mu Jiurong's words was reduced, and he obviously stood by him more (seeming to be sympathetic and pity?) - No What did Guan Mu Yiqi make up for? Mu Yixi, who was the best at judging the situation, deepened his impression from kindness. He never said anything bad about Mu Jiurong, and occasionally forced him to laugh, which made Mu Yiqi feel strong (commercially) while not hindered to detect his vulnerability (poor little pity when his father).

Now Mu Yixi is sure that no matter what he does, Mu Yiqi trusts him and thinks that he is for his good. If someone says bad things about him, Mu Yiqi must be the first to rush to the theory. Even if he can't refute it orally (such as Mu Jiurong), he will also refute it in his heart! <(̄) ̄)>

Mu Yiqi also showed his cards seriously: "Brother, if you want to be the patriarch, I'll help you! Don't force yourself!"

Mu Yixi did not regret protecting him for so many years. In the past, when he wanted to live his own life, he also felt that Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqimu thought so. They must hope that he would be well. But once I heard Mu Yiqi say it himself, and once I heard Mu Yiqi say it himself, my whole heart really warmed up.

Mu Yixi thought: If he has a partner and the other party can't tolerate his love for his mother, siblings, he will give up.

Looking forward to the banquet on Saturday night, Mu Yixi said gently, "Come on, Xiaoqi, let me tell you about this communication software project..."