20: First Fake Date

Start from the beginning

Jungkook turned back to see the cute view and took out his phone, clicking a picture of the scene and quickly shoving his phone back in his jacket when Taehyung turned around to blush again.

Why he is staring at me like that?

Taehyung thought and his cheeks turned pink when Jungkook kept on staring, walking forth with the juice packs. He sat near the other and handed him one.

Taehyung grabbed the pack, still having a hold on the bear.

"W- why so far?" Once the raven-haired was seated, Taehyung asked but bit his lips at the dumb question. Of course, the other wanted to have some time with him.? What? Well..

Taehyung shook his head at his own thoughts and when he met his eyes with Jungkook's, he felt a thump in his heart. The other was looking at him with a very soft smile, eyes sparkling with adoration.. if Taehyung read that right.

"It's our first date, wanted to have some quality time with you," Jungkook replied, gesturing to Taehyung with his eyes to drink that the latter did.

Not again ~

Taehyung internally groaned at the word 'date'. Poor heart, he had never been on a proper date ever, and in his whole life he never imagined having his first fake date with a Mafia leader, nothing but a target for him.

"We aren't that close Mr. Jeon... and.. you never asked me for this," Taehyung pointed out, putting back the pack on the small table, fingers playing with each other... his voice not stern or anything but barely a mumble

Jungkook also put his pack on the table and again grabbed Taehyung's hands gently.

Is he obsessed with my hands?

A frown formed on Taehyung's features when Jungkook dragged him towards the bed but when he slightly pushed him onto the bed to sit, Taehyung alerted.

"W- what are you planning!?" The words came out very panicked.

"You need some sleep, dear one." Taehyung was beyond shock.

Really? Are you kidding me? You drove me miles away to make me sleep here?

He wanted to say that so loudly but bit his tongue refraining from slipping.

Jungkook lay on the soft mattress and in the next second, he pulled the stunned male too with him.. a shriek left the lips of the other but before he could protest anymore, the ceiling started opening after Jungkook pressed a button on a remote.

Taehyung's eyes were wide like a saucer when a clear black screen emerged out of the ceiling. He noticed Jungkook pressed more buttons and soon, a soothing song started playing on the screen.

Amidst the melody of peace, Taehyung turned to face Jungkook who was silently looking at the screen with a content smile. The sharp features again reminded Taehyung of how handsome he is.

He jerked his head again and made himself comfortable on the bed, watching the romantic video of the song with a smile. It was very comfortable, even when he could feel the other's arms touching his own, but he didn't mind that.. too busy enjoying the music. His eyes started drooping as the music continued. The soft music and the environment soon lulled him to a sound sleep. Strange right?

Later, he was awoken by Jungkook to have lunch and he was very surprised to see the very fancy dishes in the lunch decorated over the small table near the couch. He really thought that how Jungkook managed to have it.. but little did he know, that Jungkook called for the best cook to make this all, the camp was settled a few meters away from the cabin.