New Story [Broken Faith]

What happens when his faith in his heroes finally breaks? What happens when he finally had enough? What happens when he doesn't believe in UA anymore? What happens when he is done giving UA chances to fix the things right in front of them? What if...

What happens when his faith in his heroes finally breaks? What happens when he finally had enough? What happens when he doesn't believe in UA anymore? What happens when he is done giving UA chances to fix the things right in front of them? What if he no longer looks up to All Might? What if his best friend Shouto Todoroki offered his hand to start over somewhere else?This is how Izuku Midoriya finally breaks after the repeated failures of the UA high school and its teachers. They allowed repeated assaults and attempted murder to happen without punishment and never did anything to fix it. Instead, they forced Izuku to partner up with the person that kept hurting him for the final exam where Katsuki Bakugo just hurt him once again. As such, Shouto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya decided to change their lives. Why stay where the teachers don't care? Why not leave to another hero school?

- Note -Endeavor is better in this. After the sports festival, he drastically changed due to the words that Izuku said and saw what he did for his son. He ended up visiting his wife in the mental hospital to talk to her and he came to so many realizations. He apologized to her and promised to do better and have her released from the hospital to return home if she wished or to move into a new home at her desire. This shocked the family and they were willing to hear him out and see his change.

Touya Todoroki aka Dabi is an undercover hero for the hero commission in this AU. The family is aware of him being an underground hero. Dabi did it as a form of protest against his father since he wanted him to go into the spotlight but refused and went underground heroics. The family doesn't know his undercover look or name but he does return home often when he can. (He does not have the scars permanently. They are due to a quirk that changes his looks.)TodoDeku (I don't know if I will keep it platonic or turn it sexual... IDK!)