Chapter 10: Events in Japan!

3rd pov:

It has been a month and a half since Izuku escaped from police custody and his former classmates and teachers were all wondering where he was. They were also wondering if he would come after them since he was now a wanted villain. Some still refused to believe that he betrayed them but the others would use the fact that he escaped police custody as more proof that he was a villain. The detective with the lie detector quirk was pissed with all might and nezu for not bringing him in first before the news got out of him being suspected or arrested since he could have confirmed if it was true or not! The day he returned from a police case he ripped into nezu. "Are you kidding me! You arrested him with lacking evidence! His face isn't even seen in the video at all either." Stated the detective.

The detective also pointed out that anyone could be in Izuku's outfit! He then also pointed out that the league has a member with a quirk that allows them to transform into people which means that it could have been toga in his outfit. The staff tended at these points but trusted nezu to have been right since he has never been wrong before. So there was no reason he would be wrong on this matter. Right!? Well wrong! All of the staff could see nezu wasn't smiling anymore. This concerned them... "nezu... please tell me that you were 100% sure without any second thoughts when you accused midoriya!" Aizawa stated with a glare that made some of them flinch back. Nezu just looked at him and started to talk. "I was 100% certain when I made the decision but I might have acted prematurely out of fear of him. He is smart and he was strong with his quirk. Just look at how he has stayed off our radar for nearly two months now!" Nezu stated. This shocked all of them!

All might was just stunned... he had made the decision to not back Izuku based on Nezu always being right and thinking everything through. Now he just learned he might have truly betrayed his former protege! He also got Mirio the quirk thinking he would easily be able to use it but he is having trouble. He has tried spreading it like Izuku did and it has only worked to a point.

He is unable to keep it active for a long time like Izuku. He can control a similar amount as Izuku did as well which confuses them since Mirio has more muscles than Izuku does. As such, All might was really confused and was starting to regret not supporting his student until the detective could do a questioning but he also acted on fear as well since he had a horrible thought that Izuku was a plan of All For One's. This made him act irrationally. Now he was paying for it. When Izuku's words from that day came back to him. He declared Mirio a false holder of one for all.... 'does one for all itself agree with those words? Is that why Mirio can't use the quirk as well as we think he should.' Thought All Might.

Soon, the meeting came to an end and they decided to keep quiet about their theory of Izuku possibly being innocent until the detective could question him and prove it or not. UA was already being attacked in the media over Izuku being a mole and him being on the run. They called in other heroes to try and find him and the detective did a lot of questioning on people to see I'd they could find him.

After a lot of work and another half a month passing, they found out that he had met with an info broker who was selling quirk analysis services of Izuku's to villains and the heroes were shocked at the impact he had. The staff could see why nezu was scared because the power between gangs had shifted due to Izuku. After questioning a handful of people that underground heroes detained, they had gotten a possible safe house location where Izuku was staying at. Though they didn't know that the safe house owner had a lot of people in his pocket so the moment the search warrant went through he knew about it and had warned Izuku to run. This resulted in a game of cat and mouse and it was a game that they had lost! They tracked Izuku on some cameras but had lost him as he ran into an area without cameras. The problem was he never reappeared on cameras around the area so they don't know where he went!