Chapter 26: Verdict

3rd POV:

The Royal Audience had come to an end and the delegations separated and went their separate directions. Japan's decision was to return to the embassy and discuss how it went and the odds of them being rejected while the Paranormal Liberation Front decided to mingle with some of the other delegations for a bit longer before they decided to return to their hotel. Each side had a lot of things to talk about and think about. Though for the UA students had some questions they wanted to ask of their teachers and LeMillon once they got back to the hotel. As such, that is how they all found themselves in a room staring at their teachers and the other heroes that came with them. "So anyone going to tell us about One For All and how exactly this is playing into this entire matter since it seems important to know?" Asked Shinso. Aizawa stated he didn't know what it was and then looked at Nezu since he assumed he knew.

All Might sighed and then started to speak. "All For One and One For All... refers to two brothers but also two quirks. This happened at the dawn of quirks and it is a story of bloodshed and danger. The two brothers who lived at the dawn of quirks fought and started the generations of war between the two sides. Both names lost to history except the empire I guess. The older brother took his quirk name as his name, All For One. The younger brother's name also forgotten was assumed to be quirkless but that wasn't true. He had a quirk that could allow him to pass his quirk. The older brother not knowing of this put a new quirk into the younger brother's body which merged with the other quirk and created a new quirk that could be passed on from generation to generation. It is called One For All and has been the quirk used to keep All For One hidden in the dark or to stop him. I've fought him twice, once time led to my form and the second time was after the summer camp attack. I am the 8th user who passed it to Izuku Midoriya now known as Prince Izuku Westwin which I didn't know at the time. He had to build up his body to use One For All since it's a quirk that just grows in strength with each passing. Then... there was the issue with us thinking he was a mole and I demanded him to give it up since it requires the will of the user to transfer the quirk. We forced him to give it up to Mirio who was quirkless after the erasing bullet in the raid. However, as you all know, Izuku now has the quirk back somehow and he now has some birth quirk as well on top of that. He is the 9th user and well... Mirio might be the 10th but due to his problems he had we are assuming One For All rejected him since we do know it has some form of sentience or so we think." All Might stated. Everyone that didn't know about One For All was silent. They didn't know what to think.

"The quirk is meant to stop All For One so for him to make a compromise with Tenko is weird since he has the All For One quirk. However... it seems he is refusing to uphold the duty of a user of One For All which is problematic since the quirk is the direct counter to All For One and we really could use it in the war." All Might stated. Mineta with his loose morals suggested getting Shinso to brainwash the prince to get the quirk which was shut down quickly. "Yea no! 1. I refuse to, 2. I'm not stupid enough to die since he has Royal Guards near him 24/7 not including his fiance Leon Blakewell. 3. It's his quirk now and he can do with it what he wishes. If he doesn't want to fight Tenko then he doesn't need to since he isn't a citizen of Japan. It's not his war." Shinso stated. He also threw in the fact that they had betrayed Izuku so he had less reason to directly help them in the war. There was also the fact that it could be seen as an act of war and get the empire to side with the Paranormal Liberation Front as well. Everyone put that thought out of their mind since it was so stupid and Aizawa just glared at Mineta for suggesting something so stupid. 

As they were all talking, the Paranormal Liberation Front was also talking in their hotel room. They however were not overall worried about their chances. It was a 50/50 chance still even with their strong argument since it would be a large policy shift that the empire would be setting if they did side with them. They figured that it is why they had the leaders of the empire's council present in the room for the meeting so they would have all of the information. They could only sit in their hotel room and enjoy the fireworks that were going off since the city was in the final hours of the celebrations. The image of the prince was released by the government and everyone was going crazy. They were also talking about the incidents that the prince was involved in without them knowing about like the traffic incident, the orphanage, the missing child of an old noble house. Everyone was happy to learn that the prince was such a caring figure based on what he has done so far. They could only pray and hope that he had a long and fruitful life since they also learned that an old knighted house son was engaged to marry the prince which sparked even more celebration.