Chapter 2: Life On The Run & The Encounter

3rd Pov:

Nighttime has arrived and Izuku was still on the run. He knew the moment he escaped from that car he was going to be on the run for the rest of his life. Though, he didn't regret it. He refused to regret it when everyone had betrayed him over so little proof. Izuku knew he needed to find somewhere to stay for the night and find some scraps to eat. Izuku had gotten the cuffs off though it did hurt his hands and wrists quite a bit. He first used leverage to break the middle chain by applying his body weight against the chain which he put on the other side of a metal pole and snapped the chain. The cuffs were a bit old so it happened but only after a bit of work which strained his wrists quite a bit. He then worked on getting his hands out of the cuffs themselves since people would ask about them. He soon found a paperclip in the trash in an alley and started lockpicking the handcuffs. He had decided to break the middle section first since it would have caught too much attention by the way he held himself. Now he can hide his hands in his school uniform which he really needs to get rid of!

After about 10 minutes of working on the cuffs, he was able to get them off of his hands. Once that happened he threw them away and started to search for different clothing. He saw a homeless man on the street and trade his clothing since his clothing was made of a bit heavier material that would keep the man warm. Izuku needed different clothing regardless of warmth since it would get him caught if he kept it. After trading the top jacket portions, Izuku dirted his pants up so they looked old and not clean and newer so he would blend in better on the street. After accomplishing that he started to get a move on it. As he walked past a store with a few TVs in the window he saw his picture. The police had put out a wanted poster for him detailing his crimes and the fact that he escaped. 'Guess I left you no choice but to get bad press Nezu! Hope you have fun with it!' thought Nezu. Izuku then got moving again since he knew he couldn't stay in the same place. 

Staying still means capture, capture means prison and well he is not going back to prison. Izuku knew he didn't want to harm people but he would do what he needed to survive in this world now that it had betrayed him. One day he would prove that he is innocent and clean his name but for now, he needed to plan and survive. Just like he has always had to do in this world. Izuku soon made it to a more crime-infested portion of the city where criminals and low lives hang out and do criminal deals. Izuku would need to stay here and try to thrive in their world since he couldn't operate in the other portions of the cities. 

Izuku made his way down an alleyway street and saw a criminal deal after a criminal deal be made by criminals on the street

Izuku made his way down an alleyway street and saw a criminal deal after a criminal deal be made by criminals on the street. Izuku just ignored it regardless of how much he wished he could put a stop to the crimes. He was no longer a hero and no one was in direct danger that Izuku was going to risk himself over someone buying drugs. As such, he just kept moving. Soon, he arrived in a shady building that through his training and hero work-study that he came to learn that this was a place that info brokers would come to. They would buy and sell information or things that people needed. Most heroes ignored it since they also used the info brokers to get information on criminals. Izuku entered the building and moved to a table in the back where those looking to buy and sell would sit.