Chapter 11: Royal Academy & Starting Royal Duties

3rd POV:

It has been a few months since Izuku was enrolled in the Westwin Royal Academy and Izuku was enjoying his time. There have been some ups and there have also been some downs during his months. The semester was coming to an end and it would be the end of the first semester of his second year of high school. Izuku has long caught up with all of his homework that he was given for the time he wasn't in the school and the teachers were happy with his progress since he has kept his grades high and were also involved in extra activities after school. This activity was being part of the Quirk Theory club. In this club, he would meet with some of the other members and they would debate different quirk theory topics or how quirks could be used to better the empire overall. 

Izuku was also enjoying his time with Lance and his friends. All of them were members of the Empire Guard academy section so Izuku would sometimes go and watch their training events over the past few months. The members enjoyed their time with Izuku and Izuku would use his knowledge on quirk theory to suggest different ideas to them that some of them were able to use and apply. Though there were some other people that belonged to the Empire Guard section that didn't like Izuku's presence. One day an incident happened when a third-year student that Izuku knew was from an old noble house came over and started talking to Izuku. However, Izuku knew this individual wasn't from one of the knight houses but from one of the houses that had a lot of money or connections long ago and somehow maintained their position as an old noble house. 

"Hey, poor kid! Why are you always coming here!? Didn't you know poor saps like you won't ever get anywhere in life and your presence is disgusting?" The older student called out. Izuku saw the few friends that this third-year hanged out with were looking smugly. Izuku knew that none of the friends were from any old noble houses except the third-year that was talking to Izuku. Though, while Izuku was thinking all of this he didn't realize that he was ignoring the third-year student which pissed the student off more. This resulted in the student pushing Izuku over onto the floor since he was sitting on a bleacher in the gym where the empire guards were currently training at. Leon and his friends all started to come over but the third-year friends blocked their path. Leon told them to get out of the way but they wouldn't. They flaunted the fact that they were going to listen to the child of a minster over some child of a knight. 'Ah.. that is where I remember this third-year from. His father is a low-level minister in one of the agencies for commerce. Seems we might need to look into the father if this is how the child acts.' Izuku thought.

Izuku was trying to get up when the third-year yelled at Izuku again and kicked him down on the ground and placed his foot on Izuku's side to keep him down. "You dam poor dogs think you can come to this school. I don't understand why the Royal Family lets the poor into this academy since it's meant to be for the nobles and wealthy families to make connections and maintain our power in this empire." Stated the third-year. It was at that moment that Izuku received help from another third-year student. 

The new third-year student kicked the other third-year in the side and forced him off of Izuku

The new third-year student kicked the other third-year in the side and forced him off of Izuku. Izuku felt his heart skip a beat when he saw this and was a bit happy that someone was willing to stand up to the old noble. Izuku couldn't see the person's face yet as he stood up and thanked the third-year. Though the third-year did look back at Izuku and smiled at him and when he did that Izuku recognized the third-year student from some of the notes that he had to learn for his prince position. This new third-year was from an old noble house as well that belonged to a knight household. The household was known as the Blakewell house and this student was named Leon Blakewell. Leon Blakewell was the second-born son of the Blakewell household and wouldn't inherit the family and become the head. As such, most second-born children would go into the empire guards or try to go into the Royal Guards.