Chapter 13: Relationships & The Blakewell House Palace Meeting

3rd Pov:

Izuku was nervous for the next few days. He had set up a meeting with Leon at a cafe in the city and Leon agreed within seconds of meeting him. The cafe was a nice and quiet one that served some light food and different type of teas. It wasn't high tech but it was in an older style and felt warm and like it was a home which made it a nice find. Leon was actually the one that suggested the location and Izuku agreed to it. Izuku had the guards drop him off a few blocks and then he walked to it. They did not get out and follow him but had two cars with them. They kept one a bit behind him and had the other drive further ahead and park so they could keep eyes on him from both sides. They wouldn't be able to follow right behind him since Leon has seen them once already and would get suspicious to see them again.

Izuku arrived about 15 minutes early since he wanted to try and calm his nerves but he walked in and found Leon already there! Izuku was shocked and so was Leon

Izuku arrived about 15 minutes early since he wanted to try and calm his nerves but he walked in and found Leon already there! Izuku was shocked and so was Leon. "Fancy seeing you here. Come here often?" Leon said with a cheesy line. Izuku just burst out laughing. "Well no... I got suggested this cafe but this amazing guy since he said it was nice. Now you wouldn't happen to see where the person I'm meeting is at?" Izuku said with a teasing tone. Leon just smirked. "Oh... i don't... it seems to just be you and me here. He must be a bad date to show you up like that. How about I take his place instead?" Leon said. They both blushed at the implications of his words. "Oh... who said the other guy was my date? I'm single right now but you also say it like you wish to date me?" Izuku asked in a nervous tone which Leon picked up. He grabbed Izuku's hand and kissed it. "I would have to be blind and an idiot not wanting to date someone as kind as you. I  heard rumors of how you were wanting to help some kids, that sounds like an amazing person to me." Leon said in a low tone into Izuku's ear. Izuku just felt a shiver go up to his spine. 

"Now... if my supposed meetup isn't going to come, then I wouldn't ever oppose joining you." Izuku said. Leon just pulled Izuku into the seat next to him and the cafe worker came and got their orders which were some drinks and small food. Izuku started to eat a bit of his food when he decided to confirm if that small dance of words of theirs was Leon asking Izuku to be his boyfriend or not. 'I GOT TO KNOW AND I GOT TO KNOW BEFORE THEY GO TO THE PALACE!" Izuku thought. He turned his head towards Leon who was looking at Izuku. "You have such amazing eyes," Leon said. Izuku just blushed but pushed forward. "Stop distracting me from the question I want to ask!" Izuku said. Leon just told him to ask away with a raised eyebrow. "All of this... are we... you known... um..." Izuku said but couldn't ask the question. Leon got the hint though and leaned in and placed a kiss on Izuku's lips and pulled him in for a second before pulling back. "Does that answer your question my green rabbit?" Leon teased and Izuku just lightly punched his side and he faked a large wound. "Ah... my green rabbit is really aggressive lately." he teased. Izuku just pouted. 

Soon the now confirmed date was going smoothly and Leon suggested for Izuku to come to meet his parents. They have been wanting to meet Izuku for a while since he has been talking about him to them. Izuku just blushed. 'He's been talking to them about me?' Izuku thought. "Isn't that a bit soon? Also, you sure they won't have a problem with me not being from a wealthy family?" Izuku asked. He knew based on his parents that Leon's family wasn't like that from what they knew but Leon just confirmed it. "They won't care. Also, I'm not the heir to the family. I will get some money and all but I'm not inheriting a lot so you can't be after me for money. Also, it isn't too soon since I've been talking about you since we've met. They want to see if my description of you meets what I've set... sorry about that." Leon said as he rubbed his head. Izuku just rolled his eyes. Izuku agreed to go meet his parents since it would be nice for them to meet him before meeting him in the palace.