Chapter 11 - caring

Fanart is from ig @soseji. It took me almost an hour to find it so enjoy.
************************************

They were back from the hospital before noon the next day. Eddy almost carried Brett to the 10th floor. Then he opened the door and pushed Brett through it. They took of shoes and left it just where they were.
"You want to eat anything? "
"I wanna sleep. "
"I know. Me too. ... So you're taking a shower while I'm cooking I don't know what then you're eating and finally you have all the time you want to sleep. This is the plan. Execute it now. "
"Why are you always speaking so fast?... My God how am I supposed to understand you. "
"You don't have to. " Eddy answered pushing Brett into the bathroom with fresh clothes.
After a while he heard pouring water from behind the wall. He turn on the kettle to make some coffee. His eyelids were falling down, cause he slept less than one hour this night. Events of the previous day didn't allowed him to sleep and also he did not have place except a chair. And A LOT of thoughts were running through his head. And he was worried sick about Brett. Talking about Brett. So the ambulance took him to the hospital. He was awake for a while before midnight and Eddy didn't even have a chance to talk to him or just see his eyes open. And then this morning Brett's blood tests results came out. He was examined by the doctor. And the doctor said they found out that Brett has asthma. Probably for not a long time, because they would notice something before. That was a little shock for Eddy. What could he say. He just listened to the doctor who said that it could be caused by smoking or air pollution, bad diet etc. Yea. It wasn't a big deal though. Brett just shouldn't do any sports like running or swimming and like any sport except of yoga. Which wasn't a problem, cause Brett haven't done any sport since high school. And he will have to control his health, go to the doctor and take some medicine. But it still was a hit for Eddy. They will have to learn how to live with it.
Pasta was boiled just when Brett came back to the kitchen. He wanted to say something but instead of it he just yawned and sat down at the table.
"You made it quick. "
"If you can shower slowly, you can shower quickly. " Brett yawned again.
"You want it with strawberry or berry, no, sorry, forest fruit yoghurt? "
"Is it my favourite quick dish when there is nothing in the fridge?"
"Yeah. Which one? "
"This. " Brett pointed violet yoghurt.
"There you go. "
Eddy watched Brett eating while drinking his coffee. He would go to sleep too, but he was afraid that something will happen to Brett again.
"So you'll probably have to quit smoking. " Eddy broke the silence.
Brett nodded. There was no accusation in Eddy's voice. It was a pure care. Brett lay his head on the table and closed his eyes. Despite the fact that he got to know that he was sick and will be for the next years he was happy. Because Eddy was with him taking care of him, preparing him food, doing his shoelaces...
"Brett, go to bed. "
"Mhm"
"What does it mean MHM? "
*shrug*
"Stand up." Eddy grabbed Brett's shoulders standing him up, took him in his arms, picked up easily and carried him to bed. Took of his glasses and placed it in range of Brett's hand. He watched Brett's chest moving up and down. Listening to his breath. It was a little wheezing. Has he always breath like this? Eddy couldn't remember. He moved Brett's bangs from his forehead. And yawned widely. He should watch after Brett. Even when he is asleep. Or just then when he was sleeping. So vulnerable. He sat down resting his head on the bed. Yesterday he realised how much Brett meant to him. They were always together. It was always "Brett and Eddy ". And with this thought he drifted to sleep.

...

"Eddy. Hey, Eddy"
"What? "
"Why are you on the floor?"
"Hm? What? "
"Don't sleep on the floor. And take your glasses of."
"I was sleeping? "
"Yup. You don't have to look after me when I'm sleeping, bro. "
"Yeah, maybe." Eddy stood up.
"Go to your bed. "
"Good night Bretty."
"Night night. "
And even it was five p.m. they were sleeping until the sun was shining the next day.

*****************
Hello!
Just to clarify - this aren't my speculations of real Brett it's just the part of the story coz it's my world I can do whatever I want. But I miss twoset soooo much, hope Brett will be back all good soon.
Next chapter soon <3