6 - close to death

Start from the beginning

.

Silence......

.

My heart started to beat fast....is it my heart? No it's not mine, its his.... I can feel my heart beats dropping low. As if its in slow motion but I can hear the beats clearly.

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

'Shit! Her heart beat is dropping!!!' I can hear him say 'Get me the---' he yelled something but I didn't understand it since I'm starting get drousy. I can feel myself being lift then drag to a soft matress, I think they took off the silver chain.

'Clear!!!' I heard

But it was the last thing I heard because everything became lucid it was like I'm dreaming and I can't hear anything at all... My vision blury and their are dark black spot and red in it, I keep trying in clearing my vision by closing my eyes tight then opening it but theirs no change.

I close my eyes then after a few seconds I started to hear a voice....'Wake up.........'

'Wake up........'

'Wake up.......'

'Wake up......'

'Wake up......'

'Finally...it's time.' It was a small and malicious voice, my eyes are closed but I can see a dark figure helding his/her hand to me. 'Reach it and open your eyes.'it says and a smile form in his lips, the figure is all black but I can his/her smile. I did what the dark figure says.

I saw the people inside the room being cut up limb by limb , they were all being killed. Who's doing it? I don't know, I'm awake, I'm seeing things but it felt like I watching it....an audience watching the scene being unfold. As I went outside the room, humans armed in weapon pointed their guns at me. They are saying something but I can't get it out what they are saying, I still can't see their faces since it still all blurry; dark black spot and red background still there.

I started walking.... as they got closer to me I saw one being slammed in the wall and in a door, as I walk pass it I saw a familiar figure.... I tried to focus my vision and saw Lalaine tied up in the bed... I untied her and told her to escape first... One of her eye is bloody missing and she's all cut up.

'Let's escape together...' she said weakly

'No.. go first,' I said, my body starting to feel different, my mind is getting cloudy as if I'm losing control. 'I'll follow.' I just said and walk out of the room.

.

.

.

I find myself walking in a different direction opposite to Lalaine.... People armed in weapon approach me and tried to grab me and hold me to restrain me from moving....People in white lab coats got closer to me, they were all saying something as their mouth opens but like while ago I can't hear it again. Again, they were all being killed and cut ! I look at my side and my back to see who's doing it but see no one besides the pile up dead bodies. The scene, it's like a black and white movie but mine is black and red.

I continued to walk... saw open rooms and I entered one of them when something got my interest, there was a lot of cages; big ones. Inside are different kinds of creature that looks like mutated or something, I don't know I'm not sure anymore at what I'm seeing. I think some were snarling at me base on their expression while others cowered back to their cages. One of the biggest cage caught my attention, I can't see it clearly since it still blurry but I can see a furr and beside the big cage is a small one with a winged creature... Crow?

I look closely but I can't see it cleatly.... I saw something red...glowing and as I touched and push it the cages door opened. Whatever are those on the cages, they escape and I went out.

I saw the Huntsmen..the Jager group heading my way with their arrows ready to shoot, it flies towards me but they never came, it never made contact with me. I saw their expression, they all hold a shock look and fear in their faces.

I felt my body move and towards them and as I got closer they attack me and I attack them? He was dodging something, they were all dodging in who knows what! As I see myself fighting them another group of Huntsmen came, they were wearing the same clothes.

Well, that was the last thing I saw as every thing went red... I don't even know if I lost consciousness, all I know is that my body and mind succumb to sleep...

=====================

Wahhhh... ENJOY READING!!

VOTE.COMMENT.

I think Vamps and Wolves II will only contain less than 20 Chapters. I GUESS?! I'm not sure but will see.....

WHO READS ORESAMA-TEACHER HERE?!