Chapter Fifty-Two

Start from the beginning

"I'll always love you."

"Yeah, yeah. You better," I reply.

He takes out his phone to put pause on the music he had on. It wasn't that loud, so I didn't really notice it was still playing until he turned it off.

I groan and turn over to him.

I sigh heavily and get comfortable. I feel good like this. Halfie breathes deeply, happily. He closes his eyes and I close mine right after. He pulls me to him and starts humming a song. I can almost hear him singing the words.

"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you. Tomorrow I'll miss you. Remember I'll always stay true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday. And I'll send all my loving to you."

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~

Apparently Shoto already asked Aizawa for permission to go out for the day. Since his punishment was over, Aizawa let him. Of course, I was allowed too, thankfully.

"So can you tell me where we're going now?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Wait."

I groan in annoyance, probably acting like a kid, but hey, I never got to act that way before, maybe it's okay for now. Of course, not like an actual kid.

He just squeezes my hand and I can't help but squeeze back because of the feeling of happiness it gave me. He has that effect on me. Making me feel giddy or happy. I can't help but feel good when he shows me affection.

This morning, he rushed me to the restroom to brush out teeth so that he could kiss me. I had just finished spitting out the water when he pulled my face to his so that he could plant a kiss to my lips. Tokoyami was in the restroom with us, so it was a bit awkward. His eyes were practically popping out of his sockets when we pulled away and I saw him. I punched Shoto's arm and stomped out of there embarrassed.

I don't recognize the area we're in, so I can't even guess where we're headed. "You're driving me crazy, just tell me."

"You drive me crazy with your waist and you don't let me hold it all day, so you're going to have right suffer without knowing where we're going for a few more minutes," he retorts.

"You're such a perv, why do you wanna touch me all the time?" I question.

"I guess I'm a perv if I wanna touch you all the time. It's not my fault I love you. It's you're fault. Why'd you have to go off and be you? Your body is just a plus. God, I could kiss your entire body," he sighs happily, as if he's thinking about it.

"PERV!" I punch his arm with my free hand. He laughs slightly with a since from the punch.

"You asked."

We walk in silence, me trying not to become too red. I don't want to end up looking like the left side of Todoroki's hair.

After a while, I calm down and we reach this restaurant looking place. It looks pretty normal. When we enter though, I see that it's not just a normal restaurant. It's a cat cafe.

My eyes widen in surprise and I look over at Halfie who's already looking at me. He looks proud because of my reaction. "How'd you find this place?" I ask, looking around at all the cats. There's a few people. Maybe four or five, but the cats. There's a ton of those.

"My sister told me about it recently. All I could think about after she told me was that I was going to bring you here. Totally worth it," he says.

He walks us to the guy at the front. He looks scrawny and nervous. "Welcome to Paw's Cafe. Would you like a specific seat?" He asks, grabbing two menus. Halfie looks around the cafe, spotting a seat and pointing to it. "That one in the middle please," he tells the guy.