You interrupted date night

Start from the beginning

I set up the table quickly and looked at the corner of the room, there was a large window that gave a perfect view view of the stars and a record player. Perfect, now we can dance. I've been wanting to see Neeks dance ever since Thalia told me about the 'Dancing Drakon Incident' that everyone wanted to keep a secret for some reason.

"Good luck, Will." Luna said as she and Neville left the room hand in hand.

"Have fun, but not too much fun." Hazel told me, doing the universal 'I'm-watching-you' sign.

I gave her a nod and went to go pick up Nico.

***just the babiest time skip to outside the Slytherin Dorm***

"You look adorable." I said to a waiting Nico, handing him the yellow roses Neville and I had grew.

He blushed slightly pink and muttered "So do you."

We walked hand in hand to the Room of Requirement, I hummed softly to calm Nico's nerves, and my own.

I closed the door behind us and joined Nico at the table, where he was staring hungrily at the spaghetti the house elves had made.

"I hope it's good enough, you know, seeing as you know your pastas." I smiled lightly and sat down.

"Will, you didn't have to go through the trouble of getting authentic Italian spaghetti, I would've been happy eating a sandwich as long as I was with you."

We dug in and talked about anything but our quest, and it was great to finally have it off our minds, lately it's been TEACH, LEARN, MAGIC, QUEST, ANNOYING WIZARDS, ANNOYING GODDESS 24/7.

"What was it like living in Texas?" Nico asked.

"It was nice, my mom is the best lady I've ever known, always helping me and my mortal siblings with school and whatnot. If those cyclopses didn't attack I probably would've stayed." I said, trying not to remember what those Cyclopes did to my mortal half brother. "What was in like in the Underworld?"

"Dark mostly, kinda noisy, those spirits never shut up." He rolled his eyes slightly at the end.

"Was it true you shadow traveled in Reynas office one time and she knocked over her jelly beans?"

"Oh yeah, she made me sweep them all up. Then buy her a whole new pack jelly beans and a new jar."

I grinned at the prospect of my 5'6 boyfriend dressed all up in black buying a large packet of jelly beans and a glass jar with a cheesy saying on it at some random Walmart.

"And what about you, is it true you were one of the Apollo campers who cursed the Ares cabin to speak in rhymes?" He questioned.

"You can in no way prove that."

"Mmmhm, so you did."

"I absolutely did."

"Knew it."

"You know I have been dying to see you dance..." I trailed off looking at the boy scooping another piece of spaghetti in his mouth.

"Whatever you heard, it's not true." He immediately said.

"I haven't heard much, everyone's so secretive about it."

"Good, my death threats worked."

"Niiiicooooo, please?"

"Nooooo, I am an awful dancer, and your dad's the god of music, you'll blow me away."

"Fine, but on my birthday your gift to me will be to see you dance." I warned.

"So—"

The doors were thrust open to reveal Ms. Hermione Granger in the flesh, looking out of breath and nervous. She didn't even glance our way, she ran to the corner of the room, and upon seeing whatever she was searching for was missing, let out a frustrated groan.

"You stupid Room of Requirement, this isn't the room I wanted!" She scowled and glared at the wall before noticing the two demigods in the corner. "What re you doing here?"

"Uhhhh, date night?" I offered, she huffed and left, leaving us just as confused as when she entered.

Then a IM appeared in front of us to show Hazel covering her eyes. "You two decent?"

Nico sighed. "Yes, what's up Haze?"

She uncovered her eyes and gave us a quick smile. "Oh good, it's just that Dumbledore wants us to meet him in his office, something about Harry."

"We'll be right there."

The IM ended, and we rushed out of the room to the son of Hecate's office.

Okay, there was your update, bit of a spoiler for ToN coming up...

(Note: it's not a big spoiler but I just had to share it with someone)

The Solangelo is ADORABLE! And William Andrew Solace GLOWS! 😄

BYEEEEE