E P I L O G U E

Seven years had passed since that fateful day. Cassiopeia had proved to be a brave and capable Alpha female to her pack; Her son, Triton was six years old now and he was exceptionally gifted, he knew that his father was not going to be a part of his life and had already made peace with the fact. Cassiopeia had begun dating a year after taking therapy, she was diagnosed with PTSD and depression and suffered from severe panic attacks. Her first date was with the pack's doctor- Edward Ryan and they had dated for about fifteen months till Edward met his real mate and Cassiopeia let him go, they chose to remain friends. Then, she had dated the Gamma' son - Theo James, who unfortunately was found in bed with another she wolf and they had ended it right then and there. She did not date for the next two years and chose to focus on Triton and running the pack instead, but then she met the fiery red head- Crescent Edwards at the yearly ball hosted by the Werewolf council and had instantly fallen in love with the beautiful she wolf. Perhaps, she had realized that she is bisexual after living the first 22 years of her life believing that she was straight. Crescent had taken an instant liking to her son and became another mother figure for him. A year after being together, Crescent was granted the position of the pack and they had also adopted twin boys- Adonis and Eryx and a baby girl - Athena. 

Lady Knox was asked to be Lord Vermont's date at the yearly ball year after the incident and after their date, both of them had spent the entire night staying awake playing dart games at Lady Knox' hotel room till the sun was up, a year later, they decided to get married. 

Roxanne and Orion had stepped down as the Alpha and Luna of their pack and decided to go on a world tour together after handing over the title to their eldest son - Phoenix who proved to be an excellent Alpha with Cosmos and Atlas as his advisors. A year and a half into their world tour, Roxanne had realized that she was two weeks late for her periods and yes, the Knox couple once again became proud parents to a healthy pup- a boy whom they named Xanther Cosmos Knox and Xanther was a very good friend to Triton now. 

Draco and Thalia too became parents to twin girls- Rhiannon and Tiana three years after they got married, even though Draco's  heart ached for Aries but he chastise himself saying that Aries deserved it. Thalia was now the chief chef of Cassiopeia's pack and Draco and her would grow different vegetables and fruits for the pack every year. 

And as for Aries, he was still in isolation- locked away in prison; Cassiopeia had truly became his redemption.