13. T O R P I D

Torpid (adj.) Dormant or Lazy

______

A disoriented Leah sat by her bedroom door as she contemplated her life. She was supposed to be the Queen- the Ruling Luna of this pack, if only Roxanne wouldn't have barged in....She even had to poison her mate, Richard. Her and Richard had met when they were merely sixteen and had mated the moment their eyes met, but it was only after mating was when she got to know that he was an Omega despite being as muscular as a beta or a Gamma and that is when she decided to poison him- she wanted power and he was standing in her way towards power. 

No one knew of her murdering her own mate in cold blood except for his old frail mother who was surprisingly found on the pack's forest floor with enough wolfs bane in her system to paralyze her for the next twenty years. Who or when was she poisoned is still not known. 

"The officers from the werewolf council are here to arrest you on the account of abuse of Cassiopeia Jones-Knox." One of the Omegas informed her, 

Her eyes widened in horror as she began shaking her head like a lunatic, her eyes turned red as she snarled at the Omega before her, she had unconsciously turned into her wolf. 

"OFFICERS!" The Omega yelled upon seeing her condition, 

Just as she was about to pounce on her, Several officers barged in and dragged her out of her room as she kept on thrashing. 

Draco stood by the end of the staircase with Thalia by his side, 

"Draco....Darlin'.... I am your chosen....Don't let them take me..." She pleaded through tears as she thrashed in their bulky arms. Draco's eyes hardened at the disoriented she wolf before he manhandled her by striking her cheek harshly, 

"This is for Cassiopeia." He gritted and asked the officers to drag her out. 

"But... we are together.." She tried to reason. 

"Not anymore." He said with a genuine grin on his lips. 

I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT FEW PARTS WILL BE ON THE WEREWOLF COUNCIL'S TRIAL

-Krea.