P R O L O G UE

Cassiopeia stood before her parents' Mansion with a tear stricken face, those eyes of hers no longer held warmth or life in them, instead, now they were the abode to an endless unspoken pain. Growing up in a household and a pack which adored her, she was not used to the world's cruelty, Roxanne Jones Knox- her mother, the most powerful Luna in the world alongside her Father- Alpha Orion Knox and her three older brothers, Phoenix, Cosmos and Atlas kept her sheltered and protected from others, but, what was the use? She was here, before the Mansion she grew up in, with an unbearable excruciating pain in her heart- she was heartbroken and tainted. 

Mates- The word which is supposed to fill a wolf with happiness was now just a term which brought rage and hurt to her sobbing heart. Aries King- the son of Omega Draco King and Omega Leah King had brutally rejected her and shattered all her hopes of having a healthy family like her parents'. Several bruises now grace her once porcelain skin, her eyes now have dark purple circle underneath them and her heart, her heart is broken. 

Her frail arm now knocks on the threshold of her father's door and just as the door opens to reveal a happy Roxanne, She breaks down. She breaks down, clutching her stomach- she weeps as her family wrap their arms around her slender frame. The scars on her body not going unnoticed by her brothers and Father, the small tiny baby bump not going unnoticed by her mother. She was nothing now- but a weak, frail and pathetic she-wolf who had lost everything, everything except the pup in her womb- the pup he had rejected. With her family's arms around her, she now knew that she would be okay- she would be alright. 

This was not going to be her tale, instead this was going to be the story of Aries King and his redemption from the sins he had committed on her.