11. M A R M O R IS

Marmoris (n.) The shining surface of the ocean

______

Thalia watered the plants in the backyard garden of the Pack House but her eyes stayed glued to the adjoining Pack hall, she was waiting for Draco. It had been six hours since he left to meet Lady Knox at the werewolf council head quarters; She had waiting for the last two hours anticipating his return. Frown lines adorned her pale forehead as she contemplated the various possibilities of Draco's much awaited return. She was born as an Omega to her parents who too, were Omegas- the very urge to nurture and nourish was embedded in her blood. Thalia was rejected by her mate-A pack warrior in the neighbouring pack because he was already married to a human and had claimed that he did not believe in the whole concept of having a pre-destined mate, sadly, his human chosen died during child birth as giving birth to werewolf pup was ten times more painful for her human body and her mate had begged her to marry him after his chosen had passed away claiming that he was guilty of letting her go. Thalia declined and sent him back to his pack. 

She met Draco personally after he was demoted to be the Omega of his very own pack, she too, was admirer of Roxanne and was not willing to be his acquaintance but after sensing that he did want to redeem himself, they became good friends. Thalia had profound knowledge on various plants and flowers and was gifted with the skill of growing healthy vegetables, together, they had grown vegetables for the entire pack for the last 25 years. They began seeing each other after a decade of being friends and it was recently when Draco proposed to her to be his wife with a simple yet elegant ring made of gold with a shiny blue cobalt studded in the middle. Everyone in the pack knew that Leah was just his chosen for name sake and hence, there was no relationship between them whatsoever. 

"Waiting for me?" Draco's husky voice drifted in the air, 

She broke out of her trance and locked her gaze at his, 

"How did it go?" she asked, fear and nervousness lacing her tone. 

"See for yourself." Draco spoke and extended the paper file to her her.

Her eyes skimmed through the papers as a gleeful smile graced her lips, she jumped in his arms and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, 

"Now, we will be together." 

"Now, we will be together." He promised with a genuine grin on his lips. 

HEY LOVELIESSSS

HEY LOVELIESSSS...THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE LOADS OF DRAMA. I won't upset yall!!!

-Krea.