5. N E F A R I O U S

Nefarious (adj.) Despicable, Villainous, Wicked 

_______

Elder Lady Knox sat on the plush leather chair of her office whilst quietly sipping on her rose tea, she looked pretty young for being 102 years old, at least to Roxanne she did. Lady Knox was Orion's Grandmother from his father's side and was once known as the most powerful and blessed Alpha Female- you see, The term "Luna" in the werewolf world was used for the counterpart of the Alpha male wolf who ruled a pack but the term "Alpha Female" stood for those she wolves who ran a pack alone. Lady Knox having lost her husband at the great battle against the Vampires 155 years ago was promoted as the Alpha Female of her pack and since then, she had bore a son who later became the Alpha but he too, lost his life in the second war against the Vampires leaving the pack to his wife who became the Alpha female whilst Lady Knox became an Elder. 

Roxanne was perhaps the first she wolf to have been cited as both the Alpha female and the Luna of Orion's pack- she was not only kind, helpful, nurturing but also a skilled warrior and was taught by Orion the art of fighting and sword fighting skills after Cosmos, their third and youngest son was born. Although, fighting and basic defense skills were taught to all the wolves in a pack but it depended solely on the person on what they wanted to be- male wolves were allowed and granted to become the pack's nurturer, cook, helper etc. and she wolves were granted to become a pack's warrior, Delta, beta or a gamma. It depended on their personal choice, Lady Knox and Roxanne were amongst the very few wolves who had both the qualities of a nurturer and a warrior.

Roxanne and Lady Knox were right now in her office in the werewolf head office, both the women were lost in deep thought. 

"You sure this medicine will work?" Roxanne asked anxiously.

"Yes, it will wake Cassiopeia from the coma...Roxy, this is needed...she needs to wake up and bond with her son- you know what happens to pups who do not bond with their mothers...They become depressed..." Lady Knox reasoned, her eyes held wisdom. 

Roxanne heaved out a sigh, now all she needed was for her daughter to wake up. She needed to wake up and speak to the council about the issues she had faces so that the due punishments could be served to those who wronged her; Cassiopeia was her mother's daughter and Roxanne knew that her daughter would not hold back just for the sake of Aries being her mate, she will do the right thing. 

"Grandmama...I-" She began but before she could speak, sobs wrecked her body. Her heart cried for her daughter's despair, she felt like a bad mother for not sensing her pup's pain and struggle. Lady Knox embraced her in a warm hug and began rubbing her back, 

"It is okay, child... you would not have known..." She spoke warmly.

Roxanne wept quietly for her grandson whose mother hadn't woken up from the coma, she wept for her daughter's condition. 

"We will teach that wretched woman a lesson. But before that, we need Cass to wake up." Lady Knox spoke. 

"She will fight through, Grandma. She has to."

Hey, Loveliess! 

Hey, Loveliess! 

Honestly, I was so overwhelmed and beyond happy with the comments and messages I had received from yall yesterday. I am so glad that you guys are liking my work. Much love to everyone of you!  💙 💙 💙

-Krea.  💙