12. S W E V E N

Sweven (n.) A vision in sleep

______

Rage. That is all Cassiopeia felt the moment her eyes locked with Aries'; Aries had perhaps thought that she would pale and cower away in fear, but instead he was greeted by a fiery Cassiopeia, the glint of anger in her eyes had sent a chill down his spine. Angry male wolves could be seen everyday, but angry she wolves.... now, that sight was rare and it was pretty bone cracking-ly frightening.

Orion and His sons had their jaws clenched painfully at the sight of Aries whilst Roxanne's eyes were hardened. Cassiopeia's claws were almost ready to bulge out and so were Roxanne's. The sight of the entire Knox Family with fury in their eyes had Aries flinch,

"Who allowed him here?" She questioned. 

"We had orders from the council." Phoenix snarled. 

"Very well, I guess we need to approach the council now since, I have some confessions to make regarding my treatment at my beloved mate's pack." She sneered sarcastically. 

Orion smirked at his daughter, she was finally standing up for herself. 

"I am your mate.....You.." Aries objected but was cut off by Cassiopeia's hard glare,

"I am not mate of yours!" She sneered, her lips curling up in anger. 

Just as he was about to speak, The head Omega of the Knox Mansion strode in with her head bowed in respect,

"Alpha, Luna." She bowed, both Roxanne and Orion nodded at her,

"The werewolf senior officers are here, Alpha and they demand to meet Alpha Aries King." She conveyed, "I have asked them to sit in the living hall." 

"Very well. We will have this discussion late, Alpha Aries, how about we meet the officers and see why they demand your presence?" Cosmos spoke and urged all of them to move to the living hall, Atlas decided to stay by Cassiopeia's side as all the others strode towards the living hall.  

There seated the five bulky werewolf officers with a tattoo of a lone wolf howling to the moon on their wrists, 

"Officers." The Knox family and Aries bowed in respect, as the officers returned their gesture.

"To what do we owe this visit?" Orion asked politely.

"We are here to arrest Alpha Aries King at the charge of verbal, emotional, sexual and physical abuse of his mate. Charges were pressed against him earlier today by Lady Knox. We will soon be having a hearing at the council." One of the officers spoke gruffly as color drained from Aries' face, he snarled at them violently and got ready to pounce on one of them but was too late, one of the officers had already caught hold of him. 

The Knox family watched as Aries thrashed around in the grip of the bulky officers and was dragged out by them, 

"THIS IS NOT FAIRR! SHE WAS MINE! I HAD EVERY RIGHT OVER HER!!" He screamed viciously as he was dragged out. 

"We will expect to see you and Luna Cassiopeia at the hearing of Omega Leah and Alpha Aries." The officer spoke and strode out whilst the Knox family stood there, all of them sporting victorious smirks on their lips.

" The officer spoke and strode out whilst the Knox family stood there, all of them sporting victorious smirks on their lips