Chapter 8

Emison I'm going to die

I've been locked in a cell for a whole fucking month. I'm super weak, not being able to recharge with any sex or care taking. I was incoherent most of the days. The orderly had just finished giving me a bath which involved me being dunked into a vat of cold water. My thoughts of Nyco and Elrin dwindled as well. They weren't going to save me. I watched soldiers walk past my cell and eye me curiously. Most were aliens and probably thought my hair was strange since my black hair was growing out, showing through the dark red. I ran my fingers through the damp mess and sighed. I'd thrown up the food they fed me, the doctor said it was morning sickness. Little did he realize whatever was growing inside me had expelled itself the second week I'd been here and I didn't say anything for fear I'd meet my demise sooner. Yippee fucking woohaa, I sat back on my cot and blinked away the tears forming in my eyes. I heard my name being whispered and ignored it, it was probably my crazed mind creating the sound. I heard clanking and looked at the bars of my cell. A man was standing there awkwardly looking at me. They were speaking at me but I couldn't hear them or understand so I tried to stand and use my remaining energy to walk towards them. It was a slow and tedious process. Trying to get my feet to move in front of the other was difficult. I finally reached the bars and gripped them tightly to hold myself up. My ⁰eyes widened seeing Nyco, I remembered. I smiled slightly and he put his hand through the bar and touched my face. I sighed happily at the slight recharge and rubbed my face against his palm. He scowled angrily seeing me in the condition I was in. A tear fell from my eye.

"Fuck Emison, they're starving you," he mumbled angrily and I heard him speak to someone nearby. My eyes widened again seeing an attractive AI approach me, he said he was Elrin and I raised my brow slightly he looked so different.

"What happened to your face," I muttered. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Long story love, we need to get you out of here right now," he grins and rattles a set of keys in front of me. They unlocked the door and Nyco lifted me into his arms and frowned at me.

"You weigh nothing," he mumbles irritatedly. I watched Elrin block us from the soldiers view as he ran down the flight of stairs. I laid my head on his shoulder savoring the recharge, it had been so long, happy tears were falling from my eyes. Nyco looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't cry dear we'll all be out of here in a jiffy," he chuckled. He climbed inside the flight cab and grabbed Elrin's arm lifting him inside. Elrin chuckled and pecked him on the lips and I raised my brow at the pair. He came and sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I eyed him curiously and he shrugged.

"He's been, um, recharging me and we're sort of lovers now, so we can all be together," he smiled brightly at me. I leaned back and looked at Nyco, he shrugged as well. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, telling the cab where to go. I blinked my eyes several times and closed my eyes. I have them both I guess and smiled at that. I felt them both kissing my cheeks and down my neck and grinned, this may work out very well. I turned and kissed each of them passionately, holding their face within my frail fingers. The recharge was wonderful, I had been starved for affection. I was breathing rapidly after each kiss.

"Wait until we're home love," Elrin laughed, rubbing my thigh, Nyco was sucking on my neck and I ran my hands up through his hair.

"I've missed you both so much," I sighed sadly. Elrin ran his hand across my chest and frowned, you've lost weight, you should be gaining," he mumbled softly looking concerned at Nyco.

"We'll feed her well when we get to the house," Nyco mumbled softly and both him and Elrin started kissing each other in front of me. I watched and surprisingly it was pretty hot. I felt myself getting turned on. My heart was beating fast so I leaned forward and kissed them at the same time. I was getting into it. They both backed away and looked at me then at each other, grinning happily.