Chapter 5

Emison running from my creators

On the walk I started thinking about myself and had some questions I needed answered.

"What type of AI am I categorized as," I ask them both. Elrin chuckles and shakes his head.

"You're both, pleasure and a caretaker," Nyco grins and eyes me curiously.

"Thought you would have figured that out on your own," Elrin laughed. I questioned him with my eyes and he grins at me.

"How often did you and I sleep together, surely you could see a pattern," he sighed and rolled his eyes. I purse my mouth and kept quiet, he was right, we did it almost weekly for years.

"You can help to recharge her as well, alien," Elrin hints to Nyco. He stopped and eyed us both, his eyes landed on me.

"If she's in need then of course," he smiled heatedly. I shivered again, not sure how I felt about him being nonhuman though he was attractive for an alien. Nyco started up a staircase and we followed him up. We entered a lovely large apartment and I relaxed on the dark brown sectional.

"They don't know about this place so we're good here for a while, there's bandages in the bathroom to your left," Nyco states and headed towards his kitchen. Elrin ran to the bathroom and walked towards me with his hands full of medical supplies. He sat next to me and cleaned my cut, wiping it with antiseptic wipes, he was frowning as he worked. He looked up at me and sighed.

"You shouldn't hurt yourself like this Emi," he sighed sadly. I grin at him, he did care about me.

"I still love you Elrin," I mumble softly and he grins, pecking my cheek. He expertly wrapped my arm and I thanked him. He tossed all the medical supplies from his arms and gathered me into his arms and kissed me lustfully. We were both going hot and heavy when Nyco stuck his head from the kitchen and gasped.

"Not on the couch," he groans and shakes his head going back into the kitchen. I giggled and kissed Elrin one more time before pushing him off me and quickly zipping up my skin suit. Elrin just sat there sighing happily.

"Get dressed dork," I laughed, elbowing him. I got up and headed into the kitchen. The whole table was full of food and my stomach rumbled. Nyco smiled at me and pulled out a chair for me. I sat and thanked him as I scanned over the several items.

"This is amazing agent 120," I smirked, causing him to frown.

"I'm sorry about what I did, I felt horrible afterwards," he sighed painfully and looked up at my eyes. He bent over and kissed my cheek. I grin at his awkwardness, poor alien must not get laid that often, maybe I'd help him out with that.

"Am I sleeping with you tonight," I asked softly and he turned a dark shade of red as Elrin entered. He looked at me, opened and closed his mouth, choosing not to answer me. I grinned, selected some of the tasty smelling items, I was hungry and planned to gorge myself. Everything tasted delicious and I complimented Nyco, of course he blushed once again. My belly full, I plopped down on the sofa and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep and was unconcerned about my two male protectors. I woke slightly, being lifted into someone's arms. I rubbed my face against their chest and wrapped my arms around them, holding them tightly. I got lowered onto a comfortable mattress and stretched myself out. Opening my eyes slightly, I'm surprised to see Nyco stripping. I raised my brow in appreciation of his fine form, he was built well for an alien. I chuckle softly and he turns and looks down at me.

"I thought you were asleep," he mumbled.

"Why are you so awkward Nyco," I mumble curiously and he looks away from me. I clear my throat and use my finger to do the come hither. He walked over to me and stood awkwardly with only boxers on, it was cute. I pat the side of the mattress next to me and he reluctantly sits. I got to my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him romantically. His hands roamed around my back and I wrestled with his tongue. I pulled him closer to me and pushed him down on the bed. We laid next to each continuing to kiss and explore with our hands.