Chapter 1

Emison working Friday's

I was pissed, I wasn't scheduled to work this night but my coworker Adrana called me and pleaded with me to take her shift. I needed the credits so I reluctantly agreed. All us workers live on site and I share an apartment with Kaelin, my best friend, she would be working with me as well. We both dressed in our uniforms, a black one piece skin suit that zipped up the front covering our naked flesh underneath. No undergarments needed nor approved of per management. It basically fit like a glove exposing everything, luckily our bodies were hairless. I'd been wearing one for a long time yet still cared if my wooha was hanging out. I put on my black high heeled boots, zipped up the side and glanced at Kaelin tying up her long blonde hair.

"I think I might recharge Zimon, tonight," she grins applying lip gloss.

"Not if Jayden gets him first, you both have been charging the hell out of him this past week" I chuckled brushing my hair, thinking about the mentioned bartender and owner of Renegades.

"Well whoever created him had excellent taste and deserves praise," she winks at me. I rolled my eyes, if she gets him I'll need to sleep elsewhere. I don't need to hear their noisy sex echoing through our tiny living area.

"Ready for work bitch, " she grins wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me to the door. We walked in work together and I scanned the full room that was split in half with the bar in the middle. One half was red the other blue.

"You cover blue tonight, I'll take red," she winks and saunters away. I headed to the bar and wrapped an apron around my waist to cover my unmentionables.

"Owner's not going to like that Emison, which coincidentally would be me," Zimon grins at me. I frowned and took it off seeing him nodding happily at me. Fucking AI pervert owner, I think but grin back to him. I glance over the tables seeing several regulars in attendance. They always come here daily, I frowned and noticed a single gentleman sitting alone in the back. I head towards him to take his order. AI's drink and eat like humans and convert it into a strange liquid that flows through their fake veins and keeps them flexible and the flesh on them healthy. It's fucking weird as hell. I walked up to the attractive black haired man, admiring his handsome face.

"Can I get you anything sir," I ask in a sweet voice, hoping for a large tip. He eyes me with a scowl and growls, "No, leave me alone." I pursed my lips and eyed him irritatedly.

"You have to order something, you can't just sit and take up space, management's rule bud," I state firmly. He growled and laid his head down turning and facing the other way. I saw Malax, the bouncer looking my way and getting ready to walk over, I shook my head at him. I glanced down at the obviously upset man and exhaled harshly going to the bar.

"Give me a glass of whiskey and take it off my credit's Zimon," I ask him softly. He hands me the glass, eyeing me curiously. I grin at him and take the glass. I headed back to the moping male and stood awkwardly before him.

"Here, I got this for you, try and have a better outlook on life, ok," I sighed and set it in front of his curious strange green eyes. He grabbed the glass and grinned.

"Thanks miss," he mumbled before taking a sip. I nodded and left to serve other customers.

"Recharge me tonight Emison my sexy lover," Elrin, a regular yelled across the room, several others at his table laughed.

"Hell no Elrin, you gave me a hip fracture the last time," I chuckled back, he was a good AI friend and we occasionally took care of each other's needs. He's the only AI I'd been with except for the one that looked like my idol when I turned 20, it wasn't a fantastic experience and still upsetting that I gave my virginity to a nonhuman. I saw a raised arm and walked towards the table. I saw the regulars Dariox, a huge AI and his tiny female human companion Kirsen.