Xu Zhao's two patted his forehead: "I'm the fault for this, but I forgot it!" Look at your girlfriend's face and immediately remedy it - kneel down and propose marriage, new house diamond ring, bride price banquet, put it on the agenda one by one!

Only then did Xu's mother Tang Yanhua turn angry into joy.

The marriage of the only man in the Xu family was held grandly.

Mu Jingwei and Grandma Mu were idle and had nothing to do. They wanted to work hard, but Tang Yanhua declined in fear. Tang Yanhua will consult, but never let the master do it himself. Mu Jiurong did not come forward to help in person, but specially approved a wedding bonus to Xu Zhao, which was enough for him to pay the bill for wine.

On the night of the wedding banquet, Mu's family was the guest.

Because it was the summer vacation, Mu Jiurong and his wife and four children were all present. The banquet was placed outside the Xu family's house in Ningxiang Village. Hundreds of banquets were held, full of laughter and crisscrossed preparations. The scene was extremely lively.

Because the banquet had not officially opened, Mu Yixi wanted to see the bride. After obtaining Mrs. Mu's consent, he pulled Mu Yiqi. Mu Yiqi did not want to follow the girl's film alone and pulled Mu Yixi. Mu Yixi took Feng Weiming's hand again. After getting a cold stare, a string of people went to the new house.

The wedding is Chinese. Just now, after the bride and groom worshipped the heavens and earth, the bride was sent to the new house with a red head covering. After completing a series of ceremonies to lift the head and drink a glass of wine in the new house, the groom went out to greet the guests, and waited for the bride to return to the table after makeup and trimmed, and then held a toast together.

When Mu Yixi and others went in, the bride was mending makeup, and the red cap had been taken off. The bride and makeup artist saw the children and let them in with a smile.

The new house is full of red, which is very festive. Several children have never seen such a battle. Looking curiously, even the coldest Feng Weiming slightly moved his eyes and looked at it a few more.

The bride's face was not seen clearly during the worship, and now she also saw it clearly.

She is a melon seed-faced woman, with three points of beauty and seven points of dressing, and she is also very beautiful at this moment.

The makeup artist gave a candy and said with a smile, "Be obedient. Don't mess up my sister's things." Looking at her appearance, if her hands were not busy, she would like to reach out and rub Mu Yixi's heads.

Mu Yiqi, Feng Weiming and Mu Yiqi stepped back. However, Mu Yi was unfortunately supported in front, because Feng Weiming and Mu Yiqi retreated behind him tacitly, leaving him no room to retreat.

However, Mu Yi was soon moved again. Because Mu Yixi did not retreat but advanced, he actually stood in front of them.

My brother is so kind to me! Bars!

Mu Yiqi, who is very righteous, decided to stand bravely with his brother and face the makeup artist who is obviously an aunt but claims to be his sister.

Mu Yixi turned his head and saw Mu Yiqi next to him. He also looked at the strange aunt who stared at their bright eyes. He backed back reflexively and retreated behind Mu Yiqi.

Mu Yiqi ( ?? ), and then ?? .

Oh, it's broken. Mu Yixi reacted and paused, shouting bad.

Carelessly exposed the nature of preferring to die a Taoist friend than a poor Taoist...